Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

I really enjoyed that. Shame we only have one match tonight!

Sami, Peachy and Boyd were great.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I know it's only one game of nines but Peachey looks fit and fast, and boyd looks like he could be something special, everytime Ive seen him play he just oozes confidence and plays very direct

Pearson looked good also finishing off, but agree with others Peachey and Boyd looked threatening

Peachy didn't have to attack so eagerly from the in-goal. He has a really good natural ability and instinct. I hope we can see him shine in 2020.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Peachy didn't have to attack so eagerly from the in-goal. He has a really good natural ability and instinct. I hope we can see him shine in 2020.
    Don’t want to see him on an edge. Want him in either the 6, 13 or 17 jerseys only.

They mentioned that Roberts has an Achilles injury. Both peachey or Boyd would slot in nicely after that performance. Let's see how they go tomorrow. Like every one says, early days but they looked sharp. On a side note did anyone else notice that during the titans game they didn't even call our players. In fact they talked about anything but for most of the second half. I'm glad I know everything about billy Walters now though.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    They mentioned that Roberts has an Achilles injury. Both peachey or Boyd would slot in nicely after that performance. Let's see how they go tomorrow. Like every one says, early days but they looked sharp. On a side note did anyone else notice that during the titans game they didn't even call our players. In fact they talked about anything but for most of the second half. I'm glad I know everything about billy Walters now though.
    They also said TRoberts will be right for Round 1 I think. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    yes literally no F’s given about the game being played

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    They also said TRoberts will be right for Round 1 I think. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Yehvi think they mentioned that bods, but who knows with our players. Always seem injured.

Scratchy, start and an encouraging finish. Peachey is not a six but Taylor is. Boyd/Taylor interests me a lot. Peachey for the bench. Liked Pearson, lukewarm on Sami, cold on Don ... hot on Gordon though :-) Farmer steadied as well and Bwycie looked very interested.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Good start to a new year of footy & to win it without arguably our best 2 players (AJ & Ash) but it was only a C grade Raiders squad

For me Langer mk2 & The Peach were good with Whitbread & Pearson showing they have had a great off season & I think will make our 17 in Round 1

Also noticed that Ethan Lowe left the field with a possible ACL injury...old man Bennet may be pushing hard to get the mullet released if that’s the case
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Good start to a new year of footy & to win it without arguably our best 2 players (AJ & Ash) but it was only a C grade Raiders squad

For me Langer mk2 & The Peach were good with Whitbread & Pearson showing they have had a great off season & I think will make our 17 in Round 1

Also noticed that Ethan Lowe left the field with a possible ACL injury...old man Bennet may be pushing hard to get the mullet released if that’s the case
    He’s definitely pushing for an early release with that haircut. Knock a few teeth out and he’ll be ready for Redfern. Good start.

Did they just say... after the break "Wests Tigers and Billy Walters" Jesus christ. We got to rein this **** in.

Titans vs Wests Tigers are up in a few minutes.

Brimson and Ash are in!