Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Gonnnne

Default James Gonnnne

So today we learn Ryan has done his ACL for the 3rd time which I believe sadly will be the end of his career, one of my favourite players especially when the hair was long but I struggle to believe he will warrant a new contact with very little footy in the past few seasons

It hits us twice as we are now looking for a new skipper & I will be feeling quite ill if Proctor gets it as I don’t rate him at all , I think Roberts or Taylor should be ahead of him

2020 is not starting the way we all hoped it would
    #itaintweaktospeak

Inactive User

It’s such a kick in the guts. Ruined my Friday night that’s for sure. It’s just awful. For him and so many stakeholders of our club.

Do a “Souths” and magically medically retire him and use the $. This makes Arrow leaving twice as bad.

I think I'd rather proctor or maybe Wallace as captain for a year or two while ash and aj or whoever else gets more experience, I think Tyrone is overrated and hopefully we see a big year from Tanah and ash and Sexton continues to develop

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Do a “Souths” and magically medically retire him and use the $. This makes Arrow leaving twice as bad.
    Excuse my ignorance. If it's pre-existing condition can we claim anything? Does it mean we have one less player in the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Excuse my ignorance. If it's pre-existing condition can we claim anything? Does it mean we have one less player in the roster?
    Burgess was a reoccurring shoulder injury

Immortal

One of the good guys, terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    One of the good guys, terrible news
    Reminds me of Brad Clyde & how short his career was
    #itaintweaktospeak

Bloody shocked at this news feel so sorry for Dark

Inactive User

Given it’s his 3rd ACL then surely something different is tried such as LARS Surgery or Physio. The traditional route hasn’t worked. If that’s the case then we’d see him by round 10. I’m probably clutching at straws.

First Grader

Regardless of where the team stands next year now roster wise. I just hope the bloles ok mentally. Hope his wife stays strong for him as it must be absolutely terrible going through this again with now his career all but certainly over on the field.

I hope the titans can sort something out and look after him post football, he certainly deserves it.

Sad news for Ryan and his family. Hope for a speedy recovery physically and mentally.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Only posting to register my sympathy for the horror he must be facing ... hope there’s a silver lining in there somewhere.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

So shattering, the poor guy can't take a break. Hope he's got some good support around him as doing it two years in a row would be so mentally taxing.

Also leaves us without a captain. I suppose the obvious favourites would be Roberts or Proctor but Roberts may be out as he isn't even our confirmed 5/8 at the moment. A smokey I wouldn't mind would be Wallace - one of our hardest workers, with us for a few more years and seems to always be talking on the field

Rep Player

Has to be Proctor for me. Arrow would’ve been it but...