Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 preseason

Second fitness drill.

Latu way off the pace.

ATAY did well. Top three again Peats , Cartwright and Wall.

Watkins and Peachy look fit as does Aj.

ALL coaches very vocal.

Rick Stone was also here.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Arrow is here.

Just watched the fitness drills. Standouts Peats , Cartwright, Wallace , Watkins, Peachy.

GL way off the pace. Farmer looked to be struggling with his leg.
    Thanks for the insight Bayside. Surprising to hear Peach was in the top performers for the fitness drills. Was out of shape a bit last year so hopefully we can see him go back to his top form with some better fitness in 2020.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Second fitness drill.

Latu way off the pace.

ATAY did well. Top three again Peats , Cartwright and Wall.

Watkins and Peachy look fit as does Aj.

ALL coaches very vocal.

Rick Stone was also here.
    Thanks for the updates. I go past Parkwood everyday and could stop in but honestly I wouldn't know what I was watching having never played or coached. I was in the E team at high school union though (it was compulsory) there was something about being small, slow, and needing glasses that got me there.

TB that puts you on par with Greenberg et al ... pop in and enjoy the “game for all”.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Nice work today BT with those updates
    Glad to hear Arrow was there today

Also Erin Clarke is a ball of muscle and pretty quick. He surprised me as well.

Mo was on restricted duties still but he was in great spirit and on track to come back early next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Thanks for the updates. I go past Parkwood everyday and could stop in but honestly I wouldn't know what I was watching having never played or coached. I was in the E team at high school union though (it was compulsory) there was something about being small, slow, and needing glasses that got me there.
    Grab a coffee an park next to the field. Coffee is pretty good there.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I think the Forum could make a “meeting point” sign or nominate somewhere so we can all say g’day when we go to training.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I think the Forum could make a “meeting point” sign or nominate somewhere so we can all say g’day when we go to training.
    Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    This would be excellent. Wish I could join in. One day!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Does anyone know the training times for this week? Hoping to get to a session but can’t see anywhere the times.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Does anyone know the training times for this week? Hoping to get to a session but can’t see anywhere the times.
    I usually email the club about times when I think I might be able to get to one

Immortal

Have to love the sponsorship announcement today Village Roudshow now that is a great GC connected sponsorship.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Have to love the sponsorship announcement today Village Roudshow now that is a great GC connected sponsorship.
    Couldn’t agree more

Inactive User

I’m wondering whether we could play Cartwright at lock with Peats at Hooker and have Peachey to come off the bench to relieve Cartwright at lock and if need be also be cover for Peats if he needs a break.

I’m not religious but I’m sending out positive thoughts in the universe that it’s Latu that’s about to be offloaded. Then with Arrow offloaded if the deal is suitable we could go and get two quality players eg Asiata, Tino, Jimmy the Ingrate, Gagai etc. (with Souffs throwing in cash)

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m wondering whether we could play Cartwright at lock with Peats at Hooker and have Peachey to come off the bench to relieve Cartwright at lock and if need be also be cover for Peats if he needs a break.

I’m not religious but I’m sending out positive thoughts in the universe that it’s Latu that’s about to be offloaded. Then with Arrow offloaded if the deal is suitable we could go and get two quality players eg Asiata, Tino, Jimmy the Ingrate, Gagai etc. (with Souffs throwing in cash)
    I’d be happy with Asiata to replace Arrow + Gagai to replace Don on less than what he’s currently on with Souths.

Not a chance in hell we get Jimmy, and I wouldn’t want him anyway. More trouble than he’s worth.