Page 98 of 217 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Who would you sign then JB? There is a whole lot of no thanks going on but we have to sign some players..
    We signed Tino. Until we lose dead weight we should be treading cautiously.

oopsfdgfdgd

Inactive User

Serenity Now!!!

Anyone know anything about this rumour of T Sailor and Ben Hunt to the Titans to play 9?
    Psmitty

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Anyone know anything about this rumour of T Sailor and Ben Hunt to the Titans to play 9?
    Where are you hearing this?

I put the question out there a few pages back whether we should be interested in Hunt on a subsidised contract to play 9. Google doesn't return anything though.

Sailor I think a lot of clubs are interested in.

It's only a rumour but Sailor and Hunt talk is on: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...52237/page-495

I am assuming when Mr Bods and Diehard and one other mentioned that the night had been salvaged on the game thread that we had signed someone. So my guess is T Sailor as they seemed reasonably happy and the Corey Thompson story seems to have fallen apart after Macguire rejected his release. Anyone confirm if we have signed someone?
    Psmitty

Inactive User

^^^ sorry smitty I was talking about something else. Not a signing.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    It's only a rumour but Sailor and Hunt talk is on: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...52237/page-495

I am assuming when Mr Bods and Diehard and one other mentioned that the night had been salvaged on the game thread that we had signed someone. So my guess is T Sailor as they seemed reasonably happy and the Corey Thompson story seems to have fallen apart after Macguire rejected his release. Anyone confirm if we have signed someone?
    I heard on the radio yesterday that Corey Thompson's release to us will be sorted this week.

I have heard from a friend of player from last years playing group that most of the players have an issue with j.wal. the story is people don't want to be in a team that he is in and he is a cause of alot of issues. Now I dont know how true this is, or even if it's possible for one player to upset a team enough to cause issues. Anyone closer to the team this year that might have some insight? Or what the full story is?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    I have heard from a friend of player from last years playing group that most of the players have an issue with j.wal. the story is people don't want to be in a team that he is in and he is a cause of alot of issues. Now I dont know how true this is, or even if it's possible for one player to upset a team enough to cause issues. Anyone closer to the team this year that might have some insight? Or what the full story is?
    Every footy team, workplace, even families have a big head or ******** or two that rubs people up the wrong way a bit. It doesn’t need to be an entirely cohesive happy family to be united, passionate, ruthless and professional.

Rep Player

I have no personal knowledge of the situation but I would not be surprised if Wallace is a problem. His body language has always said to me that he thinks he's better than us, and that he would rather still be at the Broncos. That kind of ego and attitude can utterly destroy team cohesion. How he responds to his axing will be the telling factor. If he cops it on the chin, rips in at training and earns his spot back through sheer determination and hard work, then I doubt that his attitude is the issue. If he sulks and tries to get a release, then I assume the rumour is true and it's time to say "on ya bike mate, don't come back".

Except he has 2.5 years left on his contract.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    And on over a million

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If his ego is the problem, then it won't allow him to be stuck in reserves for 2.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    If his ego is the problem, then it won't allow him to be stuck in reserves for 2.5 years.
    We’d all love to think he would go somewhere before his contract is up but he will never replace that wage. He’s obsolete in today’s NRL and who really wants to move to England. I mean my ancestors stole a loaf of bread to get away from the **** hole.