Page 97 of 217 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3242

Also Chris Garry reported in the last few days that Fifita will sign a 1 year deal with the Broncos to coincide when his contract with his current manager runs out.

On the Proctor front I thought I read an article when we signed Tino that suggested Proctor will / would go to SL so I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to SL. I would be surprised if he goes to another NRL club though.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Badel reporting the Titans are one of seven teams chasing Tom Dearden.
    This grub must get a commission by trying to up sell every Donkeys player coming off contract & linking them with us
    #itaintweaktospeak

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I think mdrew said his name is Tom Weaver. So I think that we will be ok for a while. Deardons manager probably threw our name up with no actual interest from the Titans and on linked us to him as went to school or something here for 5 seconds.
    I knew his name but I now want to keep it hush hush as much as possible

I think mdrew said his name is Tom Weaver. So I think that we will be ok for a while. Deardons manager probably threw our name up with no actual interest from the Titans and on linked us to him as went to school or something here for 5 seconds.
    Tom Weaver is a huge prospect.

With respect to our young halves who are very talented in their own right, Dearden is probably the best to come out of the schoolboy system in quite some time. He adapted to ISC a lot quicker than most halves do as well. I’d be surprised if we weren’t pursuing him but I’d be even more surprised if the broncos lost him.

HS. I thought he was one of ours already. ??

http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...ght=Tom+weaver

HS. I thought he was one of ours already. ??

http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...ght=Tom+weaver
    Weaver? He is

Second paragraph is referring to Dearden

QLD Cup

I'm going to be in the minority here but I think we should make Proctor a priority signing. Looking at our squad we have no leaders and Proctor provides that. He's been in a good system previously and granted, since he has been here his form has dropped, but he is still a classy second rower.

The thing about Proctor is he has been playing outside halves that don't provide any direction. He's been running the same lines as he did at the Storm but the halves haven't been any to attract the defenders to open the holes for him. Roberts in particular is shocking at running across the field and not straightening the attack and Ash's game was heading that way as well under the leadership of Brennan. Proctor is looking so much better already with Fogarty straightening the play (similar to how Cronk did at the Storm). I'd be offering him 500k for two more seasons.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but Brennan has so much to answer for at this club. Not just his terrible recruitment but also the way in which he forced players to play outside of their natural ways and the culture that he instilled in the club.

Thats really disappointing about Fafita. He is a player that we would have been able to build the club around imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after watching Fridays game I'm convinced that the player that we should be targeting to replace Arrow is Brown from the Eels. November 1 we can talk to him about an early release. He's tough, runs hard lines and also has a bit of ball playing in him. We need that mongrel back in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I'm going to be in the minority here but I think we should make Proctor a priority signing. Looking at our squad we have no leaders and Proctor provides that. He's been in a good system previously and granted, since he has been here his form has dropped, but he is still a classy second rower.

The thing about Proctor is he has been playing outside halves that don't provide any direction. He's been running the same lines as he did at the Storm but the halves haven't been any to attract the defenders to open the holes for him. Roberts in particular is shocking at running across the field and not straightening the attack and Ash's game was heading that way as well under the leadership of Brennan. Proctor is looking so much better already with Fogarty straightening the play (similar to how Cronk did at the Storm). I'd be offering him 500k for two more seasons.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but Brennan has so much to answer for at this club. Not just his terrible recruitment but also the way in which he forced players to play outside of their natural ways and the culture that he instilled in the club.

Thats really disappointing about Fafita. He is a player that we would have been able to build the club around imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after watching Fridays game I'm convinced that the player that we should be targeting to replace Arrow is Brown from the Eels. November 1 we can talk to him about an early release. He's tough, runs hard lines and also has a bit of ball playing in him. We need that mongrel back in the team.
    Would love brown in our team, one of my favourite forwards, always plays tough and is deceptively fast

Rep Player

Oates seems to be out of favour at the Donkeys. I’d love to get him. Off contract end of this year but has player option for 2021-2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Weaver? He is

Second paragraph is referring to Dearden

Bugger yep. Sorry mate.

Great that Proctor is being chased. Makes it an easier decision to say all the best and goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Oates seems to be out of favour at the Donkeys. I’d love to get him. Off contract end of this year but has player option for 2021-2022.
    No thanks.

Inactive User

Yvonne Sampson just said that “a psychic told Jai Arrow 2 years ago that he would leave the Titans”.

I will not comment further until I let this settle.

QLD Cup

Who would you sign then JB? There is a whole lot of no thanks going on but we have to sign some players..

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    How about Cotric?

I doubt he'll leave Canberra though.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    How about Cotric?

I doubt he'll leave Canberra though.
    Cotric is a local Canberra lad. No way he would leave his hometown side who are premiership contenders unless we offered him massive overs.