Page 73 of 217 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3242

Poor bugger, hope his old man gets better soon! The Titans are still behind him.

In saying that what does our backline look like now:
    1 AJ
    2 Don/ Copley
    3 Peachey
    4 Kelly
    5 Sami

1 AJ
    2 Copley/ Don
    3 Kelly
    4 Sami/ Spry
    5 Pearson/ GL/ Sami (not sure if he would be a better wing or centre - Spry has better size for centre)

Sad the hear the plight of Watkins family and totally understand the need for Kallam to return home. I hope his dad recovers. I wish him well.

Look for the Arrow to Souths to get louder. We now have the position the Dane Gagai swap look likely. Personally I would like us to look at Rapana as he wants to comeback to RL.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Sad the hear the plight of Watkins family and totally understand the need for Kallam to return home. I hope his dad recovers. I wish him well.

Look for the Arrow to Souths to get louder. We now have the position the Dane Gagai swap look likely. Personally I would like us to look at Rapana as he wants to comeback to RL.
    That swap is as awful now as it was when it was first floated.

I'm all for bring Jordan Rapana home, we need a big solid winger who can return the ball back with some poison. Would be great to seem him take some runs from dummy to relieve some of the forwards.

I will pass on Gagai he's good but nothing special for the price we want, give me Brian Kelly over him anyday of the week.

Junior

I would love to get Rapana back and I also think we should make a play for Ben teo

Inactive User

https://twitter.com/rosshmediaman/st...931149824?s=21

Does anyone think this is a bit fishy????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    I would love to get Rapana back and I also think we should make a play for Ben teo
    Rapana PBC and played for us
    Teo Keebra Park
    Absolutely we should go get both.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    https://twitter.com/rosshmediaman/st...931149824?s=21

Does anyone think this is a bit fishy????

- - - Updated - - -

Rapana PBC and played for us
    Teo Keebra Park
    Absolutely we should go get both.
    Toronto base themselves in the UK don’t they? I could be wrong.

Just checked — they’re based in Manchester which is only an hour from Leeds. Makes a lot of sense for him logistically and he’s probably on good money with the Wolfpack.
    Last edited by willhelm; 19-04-20 at 08:12 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Toronto base themselves in the UK don’t they? I could be wrong.

Just checked — they’re based in Manchester which is only an hour from Leeds. Makes a lot of sense for him logistically and he’s probably on good money with the Wolfpack.
    Thanks that definitely makes it more palatable

QLD Cup

Fishy? No despite being going back to England he still needs to work.

QLD Cup

I'm genuinely disappointed to see him go. He was definitely a bit under done when he came to us last year and joined a team that was in all sorts of strife but this year he was looking a lot more promising. He was a player that wanted to play for the GC as well. I think if things were different he could have had a really good year for us.

As far as his replacement, if we opt to put Copley at centre so we can play Don and Sami on the wings I think I'll blow my top. I'd love to see us go hard at Rapana. We have two spots to fill now so surely we are in with a chance. As for centre, I don't know how Spry has been tracking but he's is big body and would have enthusiasm that some of our players don't have anymore. It's the start to a new season effectively, there's not going to be a better chance to give him a go.

Rep Player

@mdrew what are your thoughts on how Spry is going in QCup?

Inactive User

@mdrew what are your thoughts on how Spry is going in QCup?
    As a Tweed fan who doesn’t watch anywhere near as much as mdrew I think Seulli is a better centre prospect even though he plays 2nd row in QCup

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    As a Tweed fan who doesn’t watch anywhere near as much as mdrew I think Seulli is a better centre prospect even though he plays 2nd row in QCup
    What's wrong with Spry? I recall him being talked up a lot around the time we signed him but I've heard pretty much nothing since.

Inactive User

What's wrong with Spry? I recall him being talked up a lot around the time we signed him but I've heard pretty much nothing since.
    He just underwhelms me a bit for a guy with such hype.

All of the options are untried so interesting times ahead ... I’m a Seuli fan too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.