Page 46 of 217 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

We are training tomorrow and Friday at 915

Thanks guys.

Inactive User

Arrow talked to a ch9 Sydney Journo today and is appearing on the Sydney ch9 news. No respect.

Anyone know what this says?

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...k-exit-of-star

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what this says?

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/local-sport/greats-blast-dual-titans-signings-and-shock-exit-of-star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Arrow talked to a ch9 Sydney Journo today and is appearing on the Sydney ch9 news. No respect.
    I wish he’d just piss off already. No point having him. He clearly doesn’t want to be here. We might struggle a bit more for a season but who cares. We’re not really expecting to break any records this year anyway.

Honestly, if we end up getting Asiata and Gagai on top of Tino, we’re really not that bad off.

Losing Arrow won’t be as bad as what people are making out. We made the finals before without him in 2016. If this coach can just get everyone firing and playing well, we’ll be fine.

Yeh we will be fine without him.. we have some good forwards coming through and he is only one player.. he was injured a fair bit and to be honest, big moe was outplaying him and we didn’t expect that, who knows who else might shine through this year!

I think one of the things that pissed ppl off was him talking about how much he loves the goldie, how much he loves the titans and how he wanted to win a comp with his local team.. then he brings up his gf would have better opportunities else where yet she comes out and says it has nothing to do with her.. then he goes on a podcast and says he was crying making that decision.. then why leave? Wasn’t about money apparently.. he spits out abit of bs and fans dont like that.. anyways there’s my rant.. moving on.. can’t wait to see some new guys get a shot! Hopefully it’s not the same team as last year and we can see some new exciting guys have a shot

Inactive User

Looks like I’ve upset a few people in the media for standing up for us. Good.
    I found his appearance on the news tonight pretty ordinary stuff.
    As soon as I saw him not attired in a Titans Polo I knew it was his management/media/himself getting together.

I want this horrible saga over with too but WE deserve a great deal first
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 08-01-20 at 06:23 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Yeh we will be fine without him.. we have some good forwards coming through and he is only one player.. he was injured a fair bit and to be honest, big moe was outplaying him and we didn’t expect that, who knows who else might shine through this year!

I think one of the things that pissed ppl off was him talking about how much he loves the goldie, how much he loves the titans and how he wanted to win a comp with his local team.. then he brings up his gf would have better opportunities else where yet she comes out and says it has nothing to do with her.. then he goes on a podcast and says he was crying making that decision.. then why leave? Wasn’t about money apparently.. he spits out abit of bs and fans dont like that.. anyways there’s my rant.. moving on.. can’t wait to see some new guys get a shot! Hopefully it’s not the same team as last year and we can see some new exciting guys have a shot
    Did she come out and say it’s nothing to do with her? Really? So that was BS too. Man oh man have we been duped.

Also-what’s going on with the site?? Most tines I come in and check the site is down.
    How can we help??

She commented it on his instagram post "that decision had nothing to do with me, you shouldn't believe everything you read", and he said it himself on the podcast. It was funny because he really didn't give a reason for why he left, beat around it and said it wasn't for money either.

Getting on this site is getting ridiculous. It only works 50% of the time and has been going on for months. Not sure what needs to be done but nothing has really happened since heaps offered to help. I’d be happy to throw in cash if it can make it more consistent. In saying all this I am grateful for the effort and work put into it.
    Psmitty

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    She commented it on his instagram post "that decision had nothing to do with me, you shouldn't believe everything you read", and he said it himself on the podcast. It was funny because he really didn't give a reason for why he left, beat around it and said it wasn't for money either.
    Just had a look at his instagram actually and it’s all people congratulating him and sending him love including DCE on his decision. Sickening. Just feeds the ego. Wish I hadn’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Getting on this site is getting ridiculous. It only works 50% of the time and has been going on for months. Not sure what needs to be done but nothing has really happened since heaps offered to help. I’d be happy to throw in cash if it can make it more consistent. In saying all this I am grateful for the effort and work put into it.
    I’m jealous it’s 50% for you. My success rate is way less.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Ditto. but not sure of the cash bit!

Inactive User

It says when you log on that there are over 22000 users online. That surely isn’t the case. But the system thinking that there are that many people online must be what is crashing it.
    I’ve never seen numbers like that over the years.
    Maybe it’s Russian/Chinese Cyber bots. (Tongue in cheek)

Went to training today.
    The team trained hard and they were enjoying themselves. Much better than the training sessions I saw under Brennan. Boyd will not last the year imo.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Went to training today.
    The team trained hard and they were enjoying themselves. Much better than the training sessions I saw under Brennan. Boyd will not last the year imo.
    Can you expand on the Boyd opinion Dools?