Page 27 of 217 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I see where you are coming from but if people didn't speculate on this thread, whether it be about Arrow or anyone else, the thread wouldn't really exist.
    I'm speculating here, but if Arrow hasn't signed by now after having a good offer in front of him for weeks, it doesn't look good. My only hope is that he follows all his comments throughout this saga about wanting to stay, otherwise he'll look foolish. However, I'm ready for the comments such as "I really wanted to stay", "it's not about the money", "we did it for my partners career" blah blah blah.
    It's always about the money and the Mr 10% leeches that manage them.
    I don’t know. Everyone is so transfixed on the he hasn’t signed, he must be leaving case that you overlook the fact that the club has gone through a major restructure and maybe he is just waiting for the dust to settle and see what the future possibilities might be.
    Maybe he is actually trying to gauge Holbrook and the Jim’s and see if it is somewhere he wants to stay. I know that’s how I’d be looking at things.

Inactive User

Jai is either going to be the most loved man on the Gold Coast OR the anger towards him for the way he’s led us on will see him be despised In his own home town.
    It’s character defining.

I’m a believer in him. He will be our Gallen. Gallen said recently that during his career Manly offered him huge money to leave Cronulla but he wanted to be loyal and see them win a premiership.

I believe Jai can be that guy for us. If he does then he will be King of the GC for life.

I hope he thinks about that rather than the BS being fed to him by his manager, Crowe, Bennett etc

I thought Pearson was really good for the Broncos against us a couple of years back. Seemed quick and ran the ball back really well. I don't mind it, and better than Hoffman
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    I thought Pearson was really good for the Broncos against us a couple of years back. Seemed quick and ran the ball back really well. I don't mind it, and better than Hoffman
    He played well in that semi final against the Drongoes when Badger and the Sutton Brothers blatantly cheated for the 80mins

I don't mind the Pearson signing. We need backs. Also if arrow does leave, surely farmer will get more time which won't be a bad thing.

A couple of interesting things going forward. T Roberts is off contract at the end of 2020. For mine unless he has a huge 2020 I would resign. T Boyd I would like to see get more time this year.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

So Mitchell confirmed in an interview that he's spoken to us. There was also an article of him throwing shade at Fittler and praising Mal. Does anyone actually know whether he came up here and toured the facilities and stuff like he was meant to?

The specific line he said was "I haven't seen the Titans, I've spoke to Mal thats about it." It's strange that he didn't come visit us, maybe the clubs gone cold on him. He is at an Indigenous event in Fingal Head with Ryan James and Presto, I wonder if they'd have a talk with him.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    The specific line he said was "I haven't seen the Titans, I've spoke to Mal thats about it." It's strange that he didn't come visit us, maybe the clubs gone cold on him. He is at an Indigenous event in Fingal Head with Ryan James and Presto, I wonder if they'd have a talk with him.
    Maybe he will tour the facilities, meetings etc tomorrow then

I think we shouldn’t place any faith in Mitchell who seems steadfast in his pursuit of wealth and his only real option now is the Roosters. We should also believe Arrow has gone because if the offers are similar then his sheila carries the sway. She is like a footballer and has a limited elite window. There isn’t much on the market so we should go with what we’ve got, blood some youth and get ready for a clean sweep next year. Totally fine by me because if the coach is any good then we will improve dramatically.

I’m 50/50 with Pearson.
    Last edited by Titanic; 08-12-19 at 02:54 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

If Arrow is gone which I suspect is the case, I would still hold on to him next year and make a play for a strike forward for 2021 with Arrow money as there is not much out there on the market now to replace Arrow for next year

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    If Arrow is gone which I suspect is the case, I would still hold on to him next year and make a play for a strike forward for 2021 with Arrow money as there is not much out there on the market now to replace Arrow for next year
    Not sure that there's much That can be done if he wants to move on immediately. A true professional would put in 100% no matter where he is contracted. But that doesn't seem to happen these days...

Inactive User

Never Give Up

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Never Give Up
    Surely that only applies to things that are within your control

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Surely that only applies to things that are within your control
    We are a collective