Page 187 of 217 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3242

initially as he was coming through the dragons, I thought he was quite handy, but he hasn't kicked on at NRL level. Makes too many handling errors and dumb decisions like running his wingers off the park when he's in the centers. Esan Marsters is on the outer with the cowboys and isn't having the best of seasons with them. In his 2018 season he was was considered one of the best centers in the game, and at 24 he could potentially reignite that form running off our pack next season with sami outside him

I think Euan Aitkins is a better centre and has no contract for next season. Would bring a lot of NRL experience to a side that lacks this in the centres. He can play both sides as well and always has a solid game But Master could be the x factor out wide if he finds what he lost

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    I think Euan Aitkins is a better centre and has no contract for next season. Would bring a lot of NRL experience to a side that lacks this in the centres. He can play both sides as well and always has a solid game But Master could be the x factor out wide if he finds what he lost
    Aitkens is signed by the warriors

- - - Updated - - -

No to Masters - the only centres worth looking at should be Staggs, Crighton, Tommy Talau, Best, Lomax

Oh ok I couldn't find anywhere that said Aitkins sign with them I know Evans did and heard that the warriors were after Aitkins but did not know the got him thanks for that

Rep Player

Staggs is our best bet out of that list indo

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Staggs is our best bet out of that list indo
    Absolutely agreed, I rate Best and Lomax highly but Staggs is down the rd and a fantastic player. Add him to the backline with Brian Kelly and AJ we got strike any side of the field

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Absolutely agreed, I rate Best and Lomax highly but Staggs is down the rd and a fantastic player. Add him to the backline with Brian Kelly and AJ we got strike any side of the field
    I’m salivating

Staggs has good footwork too.

It's a shame young Tanah Boyd will be stuck behind Taylor for another 12 months. Just look at how Dearden is coming along at the Broncos when Milf got injured and Croft was dropped. Yet we continue to waste our time on Taylor.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 21-08-20 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    It's a shame young Tanah Boyd will be stuck behind Taylor for another 12 months. Just look at how Dearden is coming along at the Broncos when Milf got injured and Croft got dropped. Yet we continue to waste our time on Taylor.
    I mean, Tanah's just turned 20 and it's not like we're locked into Ash+Jamal long-term. He's still a regular in the 17, probably first cab off the ranks if either of those guys goes down and although id like to see him get more minutes at 6 or 7, I think we've done worse jobs of developing young talent this early into their careers. He'll get his chance very soon i'd say.

I'm also going to reserve any Ash criticism untill i've seen him behind the monster forward pack we could possibly have next season.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    I mean, Tanah's just turned 20 and it's not like we're locked into Ash+Jamal long-term. He's still a regular in the 17, probably first cab off the ranks if either of those guys goes down and although id like to see him get more minutes at 6 or 7, I think we've done worse jobs of developing young talent this early into their careers. He'll get his chance very soon i'd say.

I'm also going to reserve any Ash criticism untill i've seen him behind the monster forward pack we could possibly have next season.
    What's his age got to do with it? Dearden is 19. I'm tired of waiting for Taylor to come good. He's too inconsistent. I'm just done with him and would rather give someone else a go. He won't be any better next year. We say he will be every year but he never is.

I get your point of view though. I just don't share the same amount of optimism on Taylor as you do, even behind a beast forward pack. But we'll see.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 21-08-20 at 09:59 PM.

Rep Player

gt101 I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post from you that isn’t pissing and moaning. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    gt101 I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post from you that isn’t pissing and moaning. How old are you?
    **** off wanker. It's called an opinion. I'm not always pissing and moaning. Love that we're getting Tino and Fifita for starters.

Tbf Dearden has always been a better prospect than Boyd - showed a lot more through schoolboys and juniors. Boyd is a talented player but Dearden is something else. He had something like 13 clubs offer him a top 30 contract in his first year out of high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Tbf Dearden has always been a better prospect than Boyd - showed a lot more through schoolboys and juniors. Boyd is a talented player but Dearden is something else. He had something like 13 clubs offer him a top 30 contract in his first year out of high school.
    An insightful post. Thank you.