Page 183 of 217 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3242
    QLD Cup

One year playing then a coaching role with our up and coming hookers is what I would offer.

Cameron Smith on a 2 year deal is a steal no matter the cost because of his off field work and the prestige he would bring while also completing our spine.

We can make it happen and if we do we become qlds favourite club I think

Inactive User

I support 2 years
    1 year no way

Can we afford him though.. that would be 3 players on a mill each..

Give him proctor James and cartys money and then we should be able to get a couple forward and backs on unders or young players looking to prove themselves who would want to play with cam and fifita for cheap

The Storm at one stage had 3 players on close to million dollars each then just recruited cheap quality players around them.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Give him proctor James and cartys money and then we should be able to get a couple forward and backs on unders or young players looking to prove themselves who would want to play with cam and fifita for cheap
    I thought that money was the Fifita money

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Don't know but I'm sure Holbrook and Mal know what they're doing they'll make room for Smith if he's available. Hopefully Tino's in his ear too. Good to see he's starting at lock this week keen to see how he goes

Rep Player

Arrow - 400k (guess)
    Boyd - 600k
    Cartwright - 600k
    James - 700k
    Peats - 600k
    Proctor - 550k
    Watkins - 400k (guess)

Add in Roberts and Copley who probably aren't on peanuts. Maybe 350-400k each? Hipgrave also off contract and had some interest from the Bulldogs last time he re-signed so wouldn't be on minimum wage. Sam Stone off contract but probably not on much (he was a Garth signing though so on second thought probably on like 800k). Young Onomatopoeia off contract but should be a priority re-signing I reckon.

So all up we have at least 4.2m off contract (or already gone in Boyd and Watkins' case), possibly closer to 4.5m. 1.2m of that has been taken up by Fifita, 700k by Tino, maybe 400k by Ese'ese? That's only 2.3m, so we still have 2m+ to play with. 1m to Smith, 450-500k to re-sign Proctor, 300k to Young, then sign 2-3 up and comers and we're set.

Inactive User

^^^ awesome post and makes sense except for I’d be paying Proctor way less.

Rep Player

^^^ awesome post and makes sense except for I’d be paying Proctor way less.
    That would be dependent on Proctor accepting "way less". He still has a market value, and I'm certain there are other NRL clubs who would pay 500k+ for him. 450k would be a loyalty bonus for us.

The fact he has openly stated he may have to have a look in the SL tells me there aren't many clubs offering significant money so I would be surprised if his stocks are still 500k+. At this point it feels like at best we would be keeping him for experience and leadership which for me looks at most like 400k but I guess we shall see. God the Cam Smith rumours are killing Broncos fans and I for one couldn't be enjoying it more.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    The fact he has openly stated he may have to have a look in the SL tells me there aren't many clubs offering significant money so I would be surprised if his stocks are still 500k+. At this point it feels like at best we would be keeping him for experience and leadership which for me looks at most like 400k but I guess we shall see. God the Cam Smith rumours are killing Broncos fans and I for one couldn't be enjoying it more.
    He's a second rower, so he always has a 600k Bulldogs contract as a fallback.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Arrow - 400k (guess)
    Boyd - 600k
    Cartwright - 600k
    James - 700k
    Peats - 600k
    Proctor - 550k
    Watkins - 400k (guess)

Add in Roberts and Copley who probably aren't on peanuts. Maybe 350-400k each? Hipgrave also off contract and had some interest from the Bulldogs last time he re-signed so wouldn't be on minimum wage. Sam Stone off contract but probably not on much (he was a Garth signing though so on second thought probably on like 800k). Young Onomatopoeia off contract but should be a priority re-signing I reckon.

So all up we have at least 4.2m off contract (or already gone in Boyd and Watkins' case), possibly closer to 4.5m. 1.2m of that has been taken up by Fifita, 700k by Tino, maybe 400k by Ese'ese? That's only 2.3m, so we still have 2m+ to play with. 1m to Smith, 450-500k to re-sign Proctor, 300k to Young, then sign 2-3 up and comers and we're set.
    There is also Latu’s money of $400k as he left in January 20 although that was probably used to sign Young T and others we recruited this year

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    There is also Latu’s money of $400k as he left in January 20 although that was probably used to sign Young T and others we recruited this year
    Good point. How could I forget Lazy Leilani? Another Garth special.