Page 162 of 217 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3242
    Inactive User

yes it’s nice to dream TitansPrem
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 28-07-20 at 08:44 PM.

I would still be very surprised if we did get Smith somehow, however I do find it interesting how Holbrook keeps saying he is happy with where the spine is at going forward. He seems like a honest bloke so I am wondering whether that means he is confident of getting a strong hooker to the club or am I missing something with our current crop. Guess we will find out.

Sounds like he has a long term vision for the club also he is not going to throw his current crop under the bus and give them his full belief.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Sounds like he has a long term vision for the club also he is not going to throw his current crop under the bus and give them his full belief.
    nor will he disrespect them ... good coach.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

If Cam Smith wants to retire here and educate his kids here and live his middle aged and old aged life here which clearly seems to be the case based on his recent movements then I would suggest it’s absolutely incumbent on him to make a contribution to what the rest of us are doing in building our community by giving us two seasons of footy first and Establishing himself by being one of us and not a using blow in.

Rep Player

Cam Smith is entitled to live wherever he pleases without being compelled to provide labor to the local community you utter lunatic

Hey for our club to be successful we need to have lunatics with high expectations. I love the one eye'd passion.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Hey for our club to be successful we need to have lunatics with high expectations. I love the one eye'd passion.
    I suppose it worked well for the Broncos

Inactive User

Seibold just expressed interest in signing Smith

I'm sure mal would be having a word to Smith we'd be crazy not too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If Cam Smith wants to retire here and educate his kids here and live his middle aged and old aged life here which clearly seems to be the case based on his recent movements then I would suggest it’s absolutely incumbent on him to make a contribution to what the rest of us are doing in building our community by giving us two seasons of footy first and Establishing himself by being one of us and not a using blow in.
    I gave two years as a hooker when I moved to the coast. It's only fair he does too. Probably different industries though.

hahahaha good 1 JB I reckon Mal already talked to him as an option here Thats why Storms not wooried about any chance of loosing Grant and Smith next year But I am just dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I gave two years as a hooker when I moved to the coast. It's only fair he does too. Probably different industries though.
    Righto JB, but I think they are talking about the football type of hooker.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    That’s how we first met

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    That’s how we first met
    You used to pimp JB out??

lol