Page 160 of 217 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3242

Good to see you back DB.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Good to see you back DB.
    thanks BT - hope you are well mate.

Well hello Dolly B ... talking about from the clouds, nice to see you’re still kicking. Very right about Gold Coast Gordie.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Well hello Dolly B ... talking about from the clouds, nice to see you’re still kicking. Very right about Gold Coast Gordie.
    Good to be back, hope you have been well and you’re right - Gold Coast Gordie... has a ring to it.

Curious. If we get Carty and Shannon Boyd off our book can we recruit two more players or will we most likely promote a junior ?

There is still a few places on our roster for next year so we will probably do a bit of both. Some of that money should definitely be thrown at Brandon Smith or Jake Friend and to promote a few juniors as well as recruit a young gun or two.

Immortal

Dummy half depth and maybe a centre for me to recruit plus promote some of the youngsters for me would be my hope for 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Curious. If we get Carty and Shannon Boyd off our book can we recruit two more players or will we most likely promote a junior ?

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Dummy half depth and maybe a centre for me to recruit plus promote some of the youngsters for me would be my hope for 2021.
    Kinda my thoughts as well. I wonder who / what we could do this year as I believe we need to be sorted by 1 August.

First Grader

Not sure what to make of this rumour
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“
    Oh gosh. Where did you hear that mate ? Could be retiring up here or signing for the Broncos.

If and this is clearly a massive IF... he does join us next year sign me up for GF tickets after Round 1...

I have also heard about the school enrolment. Won’t mention the exact school for privacy reasons, but I can only think -

Retirement or playing with us. He has long had a distaste for Brisbane, so doubt he would end up there.

I hope if he retires that we get him on board somehow off field or in coaching dept.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I have also heard about the school enrolment. Won’t mention the exact school for privacy reasons, but I can only think -

Retirement or playing with us. He has long had a distaste for Brisbane, so doubt he would end up there.

I hope if he retires that we get him on board somehow off field or in coaching dept.
    Hello mate

His kids have been enrolled in a local state school for a month or so already & they’ll be living in Tallai ,he’s playing too good to walk away entirely, his past indiscretions says he won’t be working for Fox & the Storm are never going to let Harry Grant or Brandon Smith go so let’s give the poor bloke a job
    #itaintweaktospeak

QLD Cup

One year of Cam Smith here would be huge. We can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    they’ll be living in Tallai
    Ah, my new golfing partner ��️*♂️