Page 149 of 217 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3242
    Rep Player

Hook, line and sinker, JB

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Hook, line and sinker, JB
    The first one I could handle. Then there was support for the canberrrian. That was it for me.

So if he signs he now is in the realm of game winners wages with the noticeable exceptions of Hunt, Foran and unfortunately for us Taylor. Hope his knee is ok or our insurance premiums are paid up.

If we’re comparing salaries, add to that list of exceptions:

Jack Bird, Anthony Milford, Val Holmes (so far) and only slightly north of the likes of Josh Reynolds..

Its always going to be subjective but I think he’s worth it for a club like ours.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 24-07-20 at 05:46 PM.

I hope we are having a serious look at Rueben Cotter from the Cowboys as an option for hooker next season. He is off contract and has looked real good last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    If we’re comparing salaries, add to that list of exceptions:

Jack Bird, Anthony Milford, Val Holmes (so far) and only slightly north of the likes of Josh Reynolds..

Its always going to be subjective but I think he’s worth it for a club like ours.
    I tried to keep it to the alleged over a million club. Reynolds is no where close to a million. So I was thinking the RTS, Ponga, Turbo and DCE club. Unsurprisingly the Roosters didn’t pay that much for Teddy. Well in taxable income anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I tried to keep it to the alleged over a million club. Reynolds is no where close to a million. So I was thinking the RTS, Ponga, Turbo and DCE club. Unsurprisingly the Roosters didn’t pay that much for Teddy. Well in taxable income anyway.
    Yep I think it’s the brown paper bag economy and it doesn’t contribute to the GDP
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Wow thank good we have Mal to offer $200k per season more than our nearest competitor and we still can’t get a straight answer and that’s using the conservative contract figures. Forgive me if I don’t pull Mals pants down and thank him for his amazing negotiating skills.

What am I missing? The work experience kid could negotiate contracts if its only about $$$$$$
    Hahahaha JB you made me deadset lol

Immortal

Tino Fa’asuamaleaui is going to be one outstanding signing for the Titans. He is one outstanding talent.

Is anyone else worried about our spine for next year and the year after that? So much talk of signing forwards on big dollars but nothing on the spine.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Is anyone else worried about our spine for next year and the year after that? So much talk of signing forwards on big dollars but nothing on the spine.
    I hope Boyd and sexton show some good signs.. I’m worried about the 9.. we need a gun 9... I think we are good for fullback

Big Tino with a double!

Unfortunately he's sitting on my bench in SC as nothing more than a cow. Should have played him.

Big Tino with a double!

Unfortunately he's sitting on my bench in SC as nothing more than a cow. Should have played him.
    Shows the benefit of paying for a great 9 too. Smith showing us how it’s done.

Another nail in the Donkeys coffin

Inactive User

Another nail in the Donkeys coffin
    I Used to despise the Friday Night Drongoes and now it’s the highlight of the week

First Grader

Big Tino with a double!

I had him and changed to walters thinking of a tigers ambush, shame on me.