Page 114 of 217 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well done and congrats to both of you. Remember Junior Bods can sit on your lap until they are 4 years old at no cost for a seat. Fortunately after 4 years old they will realise that Manly is the team to follow.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well done and congrats to both of you. Remember Junior Bods can sit on your lap until they are 4 years old at no cost for a seat. Fortunately after 4 years old they will realise that Manly is the team to follow.

Four years old is much too young to have a lobotomy. Stick with the Titans.

Just imagine how good the team would look financially if we could find a way to release the blokes that didn’t play such as Cartwright, Boyd, Peats and Roberts. Love that the guys Holbrook has brought in with limited time have all shown that they belong such as Lisone, Jolliffe and Young. Very promising signs so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Also would love for the titans to use Ryan James’s money to resign Mo to a long term, decent money deal to reward him for his efforts week in week out.

First Grader

Jolliffe has been a revelation and will only get better.

Inactive User

Lisone at times was like a bully to the Drongoes pack
    Mo is getting better too
    Joliffe is a workhorse
    Wallace hasn’t adapted to the new game yet but I thought some of his runs and passes last night were very good
    I think I’d persist with those 4 as the front row rotation a bit longer
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 28-06-20 at 10:15 AM.

I know Wallace is a Wally but until I see a better option emerging I think we need to persist. Yesterday’s energy was great to see.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I know Wallace is a Wally but until I see a better option emerging I think we need to persist. Yesterday’s energy was great to see.
    How about Whitbread? Similar player, just gives away less penalties! Biggest downfall of Wallace is he gives stupid penalties away.. you could clearly see when Wallace came on to the field

It sounds like Fermor was really impressive yesterday, and he must be getting close since he has been 18th man. What would be the best way to bring him into the team? Hopefully he can be starting backrow eventually and move Hipgrave onto the bench as a middle forward to get rid of Wallace.

Inactive User

https://twitter.com/tonywebeck/statu...058472448?s=21

Check this out
    I can’t believe what a beautiful week this is
    Welcome Brother Tony

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    It sounds like Fermor was really impressive yesterday, and he must be getting close since he has been 18th man. What would be the best way to bring him into the team? Hopefully he can be starting backrow eventually and move Hipgrave onto the bench as a middle forward to get rid of Wallace.
    This is the way to go. I do not like players like wallace that give away countless penalties. We are not the roosters, we cannot defend multiple sets as well as they can, I realise one day we will need to if we want to be a top team, it is just at the moment it is simply not something we need out there

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    This is the way to go. I do not like players like wallace that give away countless penalties. We are not the roosters, we cannot defend multiple sets as well as they can, I realise one day we will need to if we want to be a top team, it is just at the moment it is simply not something we need out there
    I aggree. We can't afford Wallace to be on the field. His first 3 touches were 6 agains. Followed by a rubbish effort to let Te'o fall over the line.

Rep Player

Agreed, Wallace is a liability. Would rather an honest toiler like Whitbread or Max King.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d708b48f402e92

Would be worth looking at someone like Benji for this season and a one year contract to steer us around the park, not my fav half by any means and getting on with age but he might be an experienced head which our young team could use right now.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d708b48f402e92

Would be worth looking at someone like Benji for this season and a one year contract to steer us around the park, not my fav half by any means and getting on with age but he might be an experienced head which our young team could use right now.
    I’d rather blood the youngsters and keep trying to get Taylor to fulfil his potential.

We need to sign a 13 for next year.