Page 106 of 217 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3242
    Inactive User

Are we going to play Tino at Lock or 2nd Row?

Junior

i liked his work rate tonight. I would play him on an edge and try and get 80 min out of him.

Hes looking better and better each week. Definitely back row. Hes a pretty large human. As elltee said on the edge, he would be damaging. Hes mobile too. I noticed he tackled someone on the left edge tonight and he was involved in the next tackle on the far right. I was impressed.

Reports stating Isaako on the out with the broncos. Do you reckon he would be a handy pick up to make a back line of:
    1 Thompson
    2 Isaako
    3 Young T/Sami
    4 Kelly
    5 Don
    6 Taylor/Isaako
    7 Fogerty

Quote Originally Posted by mitchdox View Post
    Reports stating Isaako on the out with the broncos. Do you reckon he would be a handy pick up to make a back line of:
    1 Thompson
    2 Isaako
    3 Young T/Sami
    4 Kelly
    5 Don
    6 Taylor/Isaako
    7 Fogerty
    Don't mind Isaako at all, I do think our focus needs to be shifted towards wtf we are going to do with our hooker/halves moving forward though. Also, get Don out of there.

1. Thompson
    2. Sami
    3. Kelly
    4. YoungT
    5. Isaako

Super solid and deep when Brimson returns next season.

I would like us go to the junior pool of players we have than go for Issako. Don’t get me wrong he would be a serious consideration but reading the paper today and ( not sure if true )the article said that Titans didn’t go looking to Sign X Coats at school has me thinking of what could have been. Only ones on here qualified to talk on what young outside backs we have in the system that could be like Coats are Mdrew and HS. Also one other point is it’s no use having said players if they aren’t going to get a look in.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I would like us go to the junior pool of players we have than go for Issako. Don’t get me wrong he would be a serious consideration but reading the paper today and ( not sure if true )the article said that Titans didn’t go looking to Sign X Coats at school has me thinking of what could have been. Only ones on here qualified to talk on what young outside backs we have in the system that could be like Coats are Mdrew and HS. Also one other point is it’s no use having said players if they aren’t going to get a look in.
    I know the kids family personally and talking to them he was always bronco linked from 13 or so maybe we could have got him into our systems but recruiting juniors wasn’t a focus 5 years ago we were still dealing with searles bull**** and the coke scandal iirc. Nice family too they are palm beach locals and broncos let him play for tweed so he could be close to his family which was nice

QLD Cup

Thanks for that insight Token. It’s good to know these things as it would be easy to point fingers at the club without the correct information.

Junior

Roosters now entering the race for Fifi. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    I know the kids family personally and talking to them he was always bronco linked from 13 or so maybe we could have got him into our systems but recruiting juniors wasn’t a focus 5 years ago we were still dealing with searles bull**** and the coke scandal iirc. Nice family too they are palm beach locals and broncos let him play for tweed so he could be close to his family which was nice
    Thanks for the info mate. Journalists surely like to sensationalise some things when it comes to the Titans.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

@T0ken - how certain are you about Xavier being with the Broncos since he was 13? I’m fairly sure he wasn’t associated with any clubs until he had that great season for Currumbin 17’s when they won the local comp. Then he went on to sign with Brisbane for 2 years, and made QLD emerging and then 18s that same year.

I could be wrong but I saw him play a bit that season and always understood he wasn’t associated with any clubs at that point
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 23-06-20 at 09:50 AM.

Inactive User

Mal Meninga needs to get his head out of Canberra and the Fox Sports studio and be here and do his job at instilling the right “culture” in our playing group.
    Do your job or go away and let someone else do it.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 23-06-20 at 12:19 PM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Mal Meninga needs to get his head out of Canberra and the Fox Sports studio and be here and do his job at instilling the right “culture” in our playing group.
    Do your job or go away and let someone else do it.
    He should be on JobKeeper and if he continues to not improve the roster and culture of the club he should put on JobSeeker

First Grader

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...0a0f2416d62397

Badel’s reporting that Niu verbally agreed to join us for 2021 but now Broncos have upped their offer and its a bidding war between us. Also said that they believe giving him his starting debut should be enough to secure him.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...0a0f2416d62397

Badel’s reporting that Niu verbally agreed to join us for 2021 but now Broncos have upped their offer and its a bidding war between us. Also said that they believe giving him his starting debut should be enough to secure him.
    Well time to beat them and make him second guess that