Page 163 of 217 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Righto JB, but I think they are talking about the football type of hooker.
    I was fibbing anyway. I didn’t move here. I was born here.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I was fibbing anyway. I didn’t move here. I was born here.
    I wasn’t fibbing about how I first met JB Titanic. He might deny it. I’m not ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If Cam Smith wants to retire here and educate his kids here and live his middle aged and old aged life here which clearly seems to be the case based on his recent movements then I would suggest it’s absolutely incumbent on him to make a contribution to what the rest of us are doing in building our community by giving us two seasons of footy first and Establishing himself by being one of us and not a using blow in.
    Why is Cam Smith obliged to do any more than the rest of us Mexicans did when we came here. Didn't you come here from the Shire? Why should we Mexicans be obliged to do anymore to build the community than those born here. Heck, I gave up a good life on the Northern Beaches to bring my work skills here and what did the Coast do for me? Gave me an utterly average Nrl team to follow.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Why is Cam Smith obliged to do any more than the rest of us Mexicans did when we came here. Didn't you come here from the Shire? Why should we Mexicans be obliged to do anymore to build the community than those born here. Heck, I gave up a good life on the Northern Beaches to bring my work skills here and what did the Coast do for me? Gave me an utterly average Nrl team to follow.
    You build community MT by
    1-your work skills
    2-how you are bringing up the kids
    3-your community contributions
    I’m sure you’ve done a great job in all of the above areas

CSmith can tick off all 3 boxes and make a behemoth contribution here by playing 2 seasons

We couldn’t give you a top tier team or all you cockroach’s would move here to Gods country.

First Grader

Christ 360 are just going on and on about how Cam Smith should go to the Drongoes and what he could do for them. It is sickening

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Christ 360 are just going on and on about how Cam Smith should go to the Drongoes and what he could do for them. It is sickening
    I’ll be filthy on Smith for life if he lives here and plays for the Drongoes

Picked up the crystal ball from it’s annual service yesterday. Dusted it off this morning and had a look... and like Wow!

Cameron Smith at Gold Coast Titans next yr!!

Final year playing then remains with the club long term in senior off field role!

https://twitter.com/readingtheplay/s...623300097?s=21

I love this crystal ball. Not sure if true though. Wait and see.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    How funny would it be if he came here for "unders" just to stick it to them, if he is in fact looking at playing on after this year. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Picked up the crystal ball from it’s annual service yesterday. Dusted it off this morning and had a look... and like Wow!

Cameron Smith at Gold Coast Titans next yr!!

Final year playing then remains with the club long term in senior off field role!

https://twitter.com/readingtheplay/s...623300097?s=21

I love this crystal ball. Not sure if true though. Wait and see.
    I highly doubt it will happen but if it does, we need all the help with the refs we can get! We will finally have one on our side! Would be a great pick up

Inactive User

I’m sorry guys but “reading the play” is in the Dobbo league of being hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m sorry guys but “reading the play” is in the Dobbo league of being hopeless
    Interesting. I disagree and think he’s the most informed by a long way. Well connected and experienced coach and ex player agent, knows his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Interesting. I disagree and think he’s the most informed by a long way. Well connected and experienced coach and ex player agent, knows his stuff.
    Reading the Play gets more right than wrong.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

I’ll definitely change my tune if CSmith signs with us

Totally agree with HS statement, this bloke is usually on the money