Page 36 of 217 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

I could go on a rant but I’ll try not to

He’s the loser by letting his mates down, our club down and selling out his hometown.

Character revealed.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I just had a feeling that this news would get dropped on Christmas Eve when people had other things on their minds. A gutless act.
    Arrow comes out of this with no integrity after what he said about staying, but it's been obvious for weeks he was going.
    Of course my apologies to RVS who said weeks ago that he was leaving.
    Oh Christ, don’t start this nonsense up again. Given that Arrow joining Souths was dependent on Burgess medically retiring, which we only found out about a few weeks ago, do you honestly think RVS had insider info or do you think it’s more likely that he hedged his bet and finally got lucky? Give me a break.

Also **** Souths. Our new #1 enemy ahead of Manly. Actually make that #2 behind Greenberg for approving that disgustingly dodgy medical retirement. Even the insurers refused to pay out because they knew it was dodgy.

Personally, regardless of the outcome for 2021...I want him to see out his contract for 2020.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Personally, regardless of the outcome for 2021...I want him to see out his contract for 2020.
    Yeah it would want to be a deal heavily in our favour for us to release him. Otherwise he stays and helps us get some improvement next year before Tino and others comes in and fills the hole left by his traitorous bum hole.

Nope. He can P off now. Don't want him here.

So.. We move on.

It's a shame, as I was hoping we could build the clubs culture around him to some extent. Guess we gotta focus elsewhere in that department now. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Nope. He can P off now. Don't want him here.
    Agreed, only wasting his and the clubs time stringing it out now.
    Last edited by Toads; 24-12-19 at 02:06 PM.

First Grader

Goes to show the lack of character he has and is not the type of player we want at the Titans. If he asks for an early release I would put him to play at Tweed or Burleigh as his team mates will not think of him too highly

Nah, use him as an 80 min player and watch him break.

Problem is that the club is so weak and our playing group is even weaker that whenever we play against him, he’ll step up and show us up but no one will put a shot on him because we aren’t motivated to defend our jersey against a deserter.

Dropping this news on Christmas eve is indeed poor form. Bound to have broken the hearts of some junior fans that look up to him. Should've manned up and done it as soon as he knew himself.

Massively disappointing news, but now we have a decision we move on. If Arrow is staying next season I would play him as a prop rotation off the bench and get some big minutes out of him. I think Peachey’s best position might be lock, but Holbrook and Dymock need to work on his defence big-time. He is not the player defensively that Dymock was but is a good ball player and could create some havoc in the middle third. I would give him first crack.

Like I needed another reason to dislike Bennett. ��

QLD Cup

I can't agree with some of this vitriol. The days of unwavering loyalty to one club are long gone. The club's aren't loyal either.
    I thought that it would be good for him to stay for 2020 but we are not a premiership team this year anyway. Let a few young players get some experience this year and team spirit to build under the new coaching staff.
    If he stays, it will be a great test of his professionalism to maintain a high standard.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I think we should let him go. He doesn't want to be here. Go then

Y’all we need to let him go. Making him stay out of stubbornness will simply rob a junior of development player of a chance to really step up this season. If anything I hope we convince Melbourne to let us get tino one season early

First Grader

Gee Mal has a lot of influence on keeping players we need

Inactive User

The Sydney media machine and some of Arrow’s supporters up here will say we offerred much less money than Souffs.

I will not be buying into that spin.

He’s a cut and run spiv looking for easy success

F Him