Page 116 of 217 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3242

Yep, Maloney would be great for Taylor to work with. Maloney could teach him a thing or two about game management.

Anyone reckon we should go for Bateman?

Rep Player

No to Bateman. He would get homesick and cause trouble not far into his contract.

Hell yes to Maloney.

Also think we should consider Corey Oates. One of my favourite wingers and I put his poor form down to inept coaching and a lack of creativity from Milford. Sometimes good players just need a change of scenery.

Inactive User

No. Develop juniors and bring back young ambitious men like Young/Tino who want to be here.
    Don’t give up on Fifita yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Anyone reckon we should go for Bateman?
    I think the Dragons, Dogs and Wigan are looking. We don't seem to be in the hunt.

Maloney would be great. A lock would be great too.

First Grader

No to Bateman, yes to Maloney for a 1 year deal, 2 Max but I wouldn't throw the bank at him.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think the Dragons, Dogs and Wigan are looking. We don't seem to be in the hunt.

Maloney would be great. A lock would be great too.
    You don’t see Tino as a potential lock?

Tino will bulk up and turn into a middle.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Holbrook was a halfback himself. I’m quite comfortable with him being the one that guides Taylor/Weaver/Sexton/TBoyd to immortality. I don’t want to bring in Maloney for a GC Super Top Up.

These contracts have never worked for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Holbrook was a halfback himself. I’m quite comfortable with him being the one that guides Taylor/Weaver/Sexton/TBoyd to immortality. I don’t want to bring in Maloney for a GC Super Top Up.

These contracts have never worked for us.
    All four of those guys would seriously benefit from developing behind a premiership-winning half in James Maloney for a couple of years

Rep Player

Success has followed Maloney everywhere he has gone. I don't think it's a coincidence. I back Holbrook as our coach but as a player Maloney is far more accomplished and would have a lot of knowledge to pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    You don’t see Tino as a potential lock?
    Haven’t seen him play in that position to say. I think he’s needed on an edge else we re-sign Proctor and I’d only be happy if that was a one year deal as he only seems to lift for the last year of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    No to Bateman. He would get homesick and cause trouble not far into his contract.

Hell yes to Maloney.

Also think we should consider Corey Oates. One of my favourite wingers and I put his poor form down to inept coaching and a lack of creativity from Milford. Sometimes good players just need a change of scenery.
    Yes to all of that.

Staggering how sides that are going sh1thouse always drop a winger. I'd take Oates like a shot - as a winger only though.
    Maloney would be a great get, plays broken and is a winner that goes the full 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Tino will bulk up and turn into a middle.
    Agree 100% & the fact his best mate is Fifita I’m very hopeful come November we will sign him but given the opportunity I would sign Maloney or Smith in a heart beat @ any age
    #itaintweaktospeak

Rep Player

What do you all think of Adam Elliott? He's off contract at the end of the year and could potentially fill the lock spot.