Page 160 of 217 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3242
  1. #2386
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Good to see you back DB.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  2. #2387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Good to see you back DB.
    thanks BT - hope you are well mate.

  3. #2388
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Well hello Dolly B ... talking about from the clouds, nice to see you’re still kicking. Very right about Gold Coast Gordie.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  4. #2389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Well hello Dolly B ... talking about from the clouds, nice to see you’re still kicking. Very right about Gold Coast Gordie.
    Good to be back, hope you have been well and you’re right - Gold Coast Gordie... has a ring to it.

  5. #2390
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Curious. If we get Carty and Shannon Boyd off our book can we recruit two more players or will we most likely promote a junior ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  6. #2391

    Default

    There is still a few places on our roster for next year so we will probably do a bit of both. Some of that money should definitely be thrown at Brandon Smith or Jake Friend and to promote a few juniors as well as recruit a young gun or two.

  7. #2392
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,816

    Default

    Dummy half depth and maybe a centre for me to recruit plus promote some of the youngsters for me would be my hope for 2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Curious. If we get Carty and Shannon Boyd off our book can we recruit two more players or will we most likely promote a junior ?

  8. #2393
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Dummy half depth and maybe a centre for me to recruit plus promote some of the youngsters for me would be my hope for 2021.
    Kinda my thoughts as well. I wonder who / what we could do this year as I believe we need to be sorted by 1 August.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  9. #2394

    Default

    Not sure what to make of this rumour
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“

  10. #2395
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Not sure what to make of this rumour
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“
    Oh gosh. Where did you hear that mate ? Could be retiring up here or signing for the Broncos.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  11. #2396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Not sure what to make of this rumour
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“
    If and this is clearly a massive IF... he does join us next year sign me up for GF tickets after Round 1...

  12. #2397

    Default

    I have also heard about the school enrolment. Won’t mention the exact school for privacy reasons, but I can only think -

    Retirement or playing with us. He has long had a distaste for Brisbane, so doubt he would end up there.

    I hope if he retires that we get him on board somehow off field or in coaching dept.

  13. #2398
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I have also heard about the school enrolment. Won’t mention the exact school for privacy reasons, but I can only think -

    Retirement or playing with us. He has long had a distaste for Brisbane, so doubt he would end up there.

    I hope if he retires that we get him on board somehow off field or in coaching dept.
    Hello mate

    His kids have been enrolled in a local state school for a month or so already & they’ll be living in Tallai ,he’s playing too good to walk away entirely, his past indiscretions says he won’t be working for Fox & the Storm are never going to let Harry Grant or Brandon Smith go so let’s give the poor bloke a job
    #itaintweaktospeak

  14. #2399
    QLD Cup
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ashmore
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Not sure what to make of this rumour
    “Yeah on a serious note, I have heard that cam and Barb have bought a house on the GC and enrolled their kids at school there for next year.“
    One year of Cam Smith here would be huge. We can only dream.

  15. #2400
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    they’ll be living in Tallai
    Ah, my new golfing partner ��️*♂️


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew