Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3242

Most the top team are bloody at lest 1 new player a week but titians aren’t why not?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    Most the top team are bloody at lest 1 new player a week but titians aren’t why not?
    Because we aren’t a top team and don’t have the luxury of throwing a newbie into the shallow end of the pool. We have given Clark, Boyd, Jolliffe, Fermor and Spry a run though so I don’t know what you’re on about.

I think the Titans are doing a good job of blooding new players this year tbh. Some of the younger guys aren’t up to it yet and it’d be irresponsible to throw them in, but Holbrook has done a good job of giving guys an opportunity

I think Holbrooks doing an excellent job all round. Not phased by reputations and seems handle the media crap pretty well ... unlike someone else just up the M1.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

@ChrisGarry7

EXCLUSIVE: David Fifita has today told Broncos team mates he is signing with the @GCTitans - story via @7michellebishop and me.

Huge coup for the Titans. A three year deal to be announced on Monday.

Full story tonight @7NewsBrisbane @7NewsSydney

We got him! Well done Mal and Titans and welcome to the Titans Dave. What a signing!!

Let's goooo!!!!!

Huge congratulations to the club, an incredible signing
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 25-07-20 at 01:36 PM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I think Holbrooks doing an excellent job all round. Not phased by reputations and seems handle the media crap pretty well ... unlike someone else just up the M1.
    Yep Siebel was appalling at the post match interview and was a nervous wreck. I laughed when he closed down any questions regarding Fifita and was quite angry at the situation. He also said Milford went ok. He sure has no sense of what is a good performance. A fullback who only runs the ball 7 times for 40 metres and could not stop 3 tries is a very poor performance

Inactive User

I’ll wait till it’s official myself
    Early Crow can end badly

All over Courier Mail I think that’s it ... that’ll do me, great job Titans and our forward pack really starting to look like something.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

I must admit that I did not think that we would get him.

Junior

It scares me a little that we are throwing a lot of cash at forwards and not the overall team. Look at the drongoes now, all forwards on big bucks and no direction. I love the FiFi signing but I just hope we haven’t got all this go forward and can’t play off the back of it because the guys we have in their aren’t up to standard

God it's a good reading the broncos forum right now maybe we can offer a straight swap now for Peachey or Carty or boyd

If true awesome, but until I get the email from the club, I'll refrain from celebrating. The DCE incident still lingers in my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I must admit that I did not think that we would get him.
    I'm with you mate. Astounded if true.

Junior

“Get a big dog up ya Broncos”

https://youtu.be/OZAHCtWxqbo

Inactive User

DrongoeBill??
    a_guest?