Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 175 176 177 178 179
Results 2,671 to 2,679 of 2679

We’re so lucky that we got Justin, especially with the amount of clubs needing a coach right now, any of those sides would’ve taken him in a heartbeat. Genuinely think he’s the type of guy who would stick around with us for the next 10 years and want the challenge of making us a powerhouse.

He had a great radio interview this morning, and most importantly he said we’re not interested in Mbye

I can't see what the images are.

ah sorry guys first time trying to upload images from my phone on here, struggling a bit

its just tweets from this page that sum up the Holbrook interview
    https://twitter.com/JoelJimmySEN?s=21

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/08/13/...t-three-clubs/

Finally someone suggesting Smith should come here

Holbrook article doesn't make any sense. It says 3-year, $1m-plus deal. What does the plus mean? 2 million? 3 million? 50 million? It also says until the end of 2023, but he's already signed until end of 2021, so that would be a 2 year extension, not 3. All the article really says is we're offering him an extension of at least 2 years on at least $333k per year. Duh. That's Garth Brennan money. Holbrook is worth more than that surely. Bellamy is apparently on more than $1m/year.

Even though many would probably think Cam Smith would bring his family back home up north here, it's something i'd have some doubts about. If anything, i'd imagine he'd stay there for a while yet as his family set up there to the point his kids are into AFL (iirc). So i'd say he'll probably do at least a year or two under Bellyache before he pulls out of there. Dunno for sure.

Put me down as another one happy to hear the Mbye story carries no weight.
    Last edited by Toads; Today at 03:18 PM.
    Don't take life too seriously, nobody makes it out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Even though many would probably think Cam Smith would bring his family back home up north here, it's something i'd have some doubts about. If anything, i'd imagine he'd stay there for a while yet as his family set up there to the point his kids are into AFL (iirc). So i'd say he'll probably do at least a year or two under Bellyache before he pulls out of there. Dunno for sure.

Put me down as another one happy to hear the Mbye story carries no weight.
    The Smith family are living on the GC now (Tallai I believe?) and his kids are enrolled in a local public school.

Oh well, there ya go. Bit of luck we might jag him. Just hope he'd be happy to work under Holbrook (only). Wouldn't want him to get a fathead and try and expand his input anymore than required, as i'm very happy with what Holbrook and Dymock are doing at the moment.
    Last edited by Toads; Today at 03:42 PM.
    Don't take life too seriously, nobody makes it out alive.

What Holbrook has done with this side in the short time is decisive and impressive. We are so fortunate.

Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS