Page 65 of 217 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeah I feel Burleigh gets a better rub of the green with the player allocations
    That's a bit One eyed Bodsy. I think I remember reading at one stage in 2018 Seagulls had like 3.6mill of NRL players in the team. Burleigh get Anthony Don

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ja4220 View Post
    That's a bit One eyed Bodsy. I think I remember reading at one stage in 2018 Seagulls had like 3.6mill of NRL players in the team. Burleigh get Anthony Don
    Yeah I would be biased. It’s just a vibe.

Full credit to Burleigh - they’re the ones who actually recruited Joliffe and GL. The Titans train and trial was just a sweetener to get them up here.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Full credit to Burleigh - they’re the ones who actually recruited Joliffe and GL. The Titans train and trial was just a sweetener to get them up here.
    Ok I see. So Burleigh made the initial move. Very good.

D Boyd is now going to retire. D Fifita to sign with Broncos again is my tip.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

^ Just came here to say that as well.

Rep Player

That’s fine. We can bid him up and screw their cap. We have Best Darius waiting in the wings anyway.

Yep we should do what they did to ash and get in a bidding eat and drive his price right up

Jamal Fogarty joins titans on a 2 year deal. Interested to see how he goes now with more confidence and maturity. Good pickup by the titans.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...0b2c372c16d5b8

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Jamal Fogarty joins titans on a 2 year deal. Interested to see how he goes now with more confidence and maturity. Good pickup by the titans.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...0b2c372c16d5b8
    That’s a great signing for both parties Jamal deserves another crack as probably Page does too , both have matured plenty since their early days
    This signing puts Roberts & Taylor on notice
    #itaintweaktospeak

QLD Cup

It's a development contract for the first year meaning he wont be able to play until June 30, but is a full time contract for 2021. Really good signing in my opinion. It means that we still have 1 spot in our top 30 in case somebody comes onto the market that we really want this year, and it also means the writing is on the wall for Roberts in 2021 as we will be well stocked with halves in Ash, Boyd, Fogarty and Sexton (who without a doubt is going to be our long term 6).

I know this may be an unpopular opinion among some forumers but I think Mal's influence in recruitment is really starting to pay off.

Signing Fogarty also means the club will not move AJ back into the half’s and that Peachey is considered less of one too ... now as previously mentioned Roberts and Taylor are not our only options ... great move. Meninga has pulled out the finga.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Fogarty is a great signing. Well done Titans.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 13-03-20 at 09:16 PM.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    And Erin Clark as well I think?? Could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    That’s a great signing for both parties Jamal deserves another crack as probably Page does too , both have matured plenty since their early days
    This signing puts Roberts & Taylor on notice
    Good news on a handful of fronts. Great to hear Jamal is back, and hearing the other two will be put under pump.