Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Default 2020 Squad, Signings and Rumours Thread

New thread to discuss 2020 signings and rumours

This thread will have crickets in it for a while :-).
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

The 25 Titans players who commenced pre-season yesterday are:

Jai Arrow

Shannon Boyd

Tanah Boyd

AJ Brimson

Bryce Cartwright

Dale Copley

Anthony Don

Darius Farmer

Moeaki Fotuaika

Keegan Hipgrave

Ryan James

Brian Kelly

Leilani Latu

Tyrone Peachey

Nathan Peats

Kevin Proctor

Mitch Rein

Tyrone Roberts

Phillip Sami

Treymain Spry

Sam Stone

Ash Taylor

Jarrod Wallace

Kallum Watkins

Jai Whitbread

Cheers D12!

There's a lot of talent there. I can't wait to see what the coaches can do with it! I really hope they can turn this side into a force.

QLD Cup

5 spaces to fill should fill some gaps eg. backup fullback, unless they put Peachy there?

Development Players

Juwan Compain

Kea Pere

Ioane Seiuli

Toby Sexton

Train and trialists

Jayden Campbell

Erin Clark

Jed Edwards

Will Evans

Alex Gerrard

Lofi Khan-Pereira

Tristan Powell

- - - Updated - - -

Also with the sharks committing Ramien into their cap we may be able to make a play at capewell.

It appears matterson will return to parra as they are the only club with a formalized on paper offer

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    The 25 Titans players who commenced pre-season yesterday are:

Jai Arrow

Shannon Boyd

Tanah Boyd

AJ Brimson

Bryce Cartwright

Dale Copley

Anthony Don

Darius Farmer

Moeaki Fotuaika

Keegan Hipgrave

Ryan James

Brian Kelly

Leilani Latu

Tyrone Peachey

Nathan Peats

Kevin Proctor

Mitch Rein

Tyrone Roberts

Phillip Sami

Treymain Spry

Sam Stone

Ash Taylor

Jarrod Wallace

Kallum Watkins

Jai Whitbread
    Good Lord. The same bunch of campaigners that took us to a most well deserved Wooden Spoon. We need the most amazing year with lack of injuries and Holbrook needs to be the next Bellamy for us to avoid the spoon.
    They are all clinging on and refusing to piss off.
    Another season of granite coming up followed by a huge clean out of dead wood.

Inactive User

We all know how fickle league players are with their form If they are under contract and it appears that all our players had job security this year.
    One thing in our favour in terms of seeing some improvement is that so many are coming off-contract and they no doubt will play with more desperation as that’s what league players do.

Holbrook (and the fans) needs to not get sucked in by that though and say sayonara to them regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Good Lord. The same bunch of campaigners that took us to a most well deserved Wooden Spoon. We need the most amazing year with lack of injuries and Holbrook needs to be the next Bellamy for us to avoid the spoon.
    Yes Bods unfortunately you are right. There is sfa to look forward to (unless you are Meno, who is obviously on the gear). That is a very ordinary list of players, particularly when you get to the bench.

Holbrook is no idiot so what is it he envisages for this squad?
    I guarantee this bloke isn’t here to speculate on his future.

First Grader

Whats the go with arrow? Been on the market for ages now. Would be good to know if hes going or not. Perhaps the club should set a deadline so we can atleast make a play at fifita from brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Development Players

Juwan Compain

Kea Pere

Ioane Seiuli

Toby Sexton

Train and trialists

Jayden Campbell

Erin Clark

Jed Edwards

Will Evans

Alex Gerrard

Lofi Khan-Pereira

Tristan Powell

- - - Updated - - -

Also with the sharks committing Ramien into their cap we may be able to make a play at capewell.

It appears matterson will return to parra as they are the only club with a formalized on paper offer
    Was the interest in Capewell from the club, or from the forums here? It didn't seem to gain much traction.

I wouldn't mind seeing him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yes Bods unfortunately you are right. There is sfa to look forward to (unless you are Meno, who is obviously on the gear). That is a very ordinary list of players, particularly when you get to the bench.
    Jeez you're boring.

Hey...what are manly doing with Cade Cust? That lad has some potential! Surely he'd want to get out of the northern beaches (he seems reasonably bright)...or will Des try him in the 9 next year?

Ahh...doesn't matter. Ash will be a shining light for us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Nothing against you personally bodsie but I think we need to be mindful of being all doom and gloom too early. That is the same lineup that many tipped to make the top eight before last year. I think it is important to see how a coach who has considerable experience goes with the squad. Give them until round six and the gloves can come off.
    I also think that it's comforting we are not in the media every day trying to hunt everyone available. It tells me that they are focussing on the squad they have and the focus is footy, not chasing other teams leftovers. We really need to be patient and see what type of footy Mr Holbrook and the squad deliver. I still look at that list and think that if everyone does their job we can be competitive and that's all I ask as a fan. I want to be in engaged in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Jeez you're boring.

Hey...what are manly doing with Cade Cust? That lad has some potential! Surely he'd want to get out of the northern beaches (he seems reasonably bright)...or will Des try him in the 9 next year?

Ahh...doesn't matter. Ash will be a shining light for us next season.

I'll let the boring comment go Meno. This time!
    As for Cade Cust, the word is that he will get a go at hooker and there are plenty down there that think he can make a go of it. I also think he has potential and adjusted fairly well to NRL level in his first few games. Injury stalled him and then the team was going well with Walker back and at 5/8 when he was available.