Page 168 of 217 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3242

Backs:
    Starters: Aj, Spry, Kelly, Sami, Saab
    Depth: Copley, Don, Pearson, Thompson, Peachey(if still here), Gl, Seiuli, Pere, Young

Halves:
    Starters: Taylor, Fogarty
    Depth: Boyd, Sexton, Brimson, Roberts(if still here)

Forwards
    Starters: Mo, Peats, Tino, Proctor, Fifita, Ese Ese .Bench: Jolliffe, Fermor, Asiata
    Depth: Farmer, Rein, Clark, Whitbread, Wallace, Compain, Hipgrave, Lisone, Stone

How is that not good depth? This year has given some of these guys and opportunity and this will benefit us heaps next year if we get hit with injuries like you are saying! Quite a strong Top 30 squad honestly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Backs:
    Starters: Aj, Spry, Kelly, Sami, Saab
    Depth: Copley, Don, Pearson, Thompson, Peachey(if still here), Gl, Seiuli, Pere, Young

Halves:
    Starters: Taylor, Fogarty
    Depth: Boyd, Sexton, Brimson, Roberts(if still here)

Forwards
    Starters: Mo, Peats, Tino, Proctor, Fifita, Ese Ese .Bench: Jolliffe, Fermor, Asiata
    Depth: Farmer, Rein, Clark, Whitbread, Wallace, Compain, Hipgrave, Lisone, Stone

How is that not good depth? This year has given some of these guys and opportunity and this will benefit us heaps next year if we get hit with injuries like you are saying! Quite a strong Top 30 squad honestly!
    Good post Blade.

Of your starters, the jury is still well out for me on Sami, we don't have Saab yet, the halves are a massive worry, and Peats has been poor (better the last two weeks). Jolliffe has gone off a bit as did Fermor. In my opinion a number of the depth players you have listed are not consistent NRL standard or their best is well behind them eg Don Peachey, Roberts, Rein, Wallace, Hipgrave, Stone.

So, quite a few holes to plug yet, but we are going in the right direction, and quickly I think.

Wheres the stuff about Saab coming from ?

Nowhere dobes just my opinion we should sign him and Asiata ����

Inactive User

You guys are starting to go very easy on the clean out we all wanted a few weeks back
    Nothing’s changed.
    The effort has improved but the roster is still garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Nowhere dobes just my opinion we should sign him and Asiata ����
    Fair enough mate! I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it!

I’m not too stressed about who we sign and who we don’t because I trust Holbrook will make the right choices. Since he’s signed on he has signed Jolliffe, Young and Lisone who have all played better than expected plus the signings for next year he’s done very well I believe

Tino is having anoher blinder of a game. I can't wait to see him in Titans colours.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-08-20 at 04:30 PM.

He seems to get bigger and better every game and playing bigger minutes which is great news for us!

Another try to big Tino!

Big Tino in beast mode again for the Storm. Him and Fifi next year on the edges, wow. Nice work Mal.

Normally F Troop is a slight but our F Troop next year consists of -

Fotuaika
    Fifita
    Faausamaleaui

supported ably by Fogarty!

Rep Player

Don’t forget AJ Frimson and Ashley Faylor

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Don’t forget AJ Frimson and Ashley Faylor
    Fillip Sami?

I know it’s not about signings but would we be due for a New Jersey design? Has it been 3 years with the current one? Would love to go back to our traditional colours and have a classy black away strip. Thanks