Page 207 of 217 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3242
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    From what I have seen it's as good or better than what we currently have but he excels in the other areas you mentioned. He would be a big upgrade on our current hookers.
    Thanks Ozy

Immortal

Passing to his left is a bit of an issue, he on occasion passes a fraction later than what he should but this should be overcome with muscle memory.

Certainly leads his forwards onto the ball better when passing to his right. His long pass is also better to his right as well. His spin rate to that side is better thus he has more command and control to his right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Regarding Brandon Smith, he obviously improves us greatly in defence and in attack his runs from dummy half and anytime he joins in a movement off the cuff would be great.

BUT I have a question for you who watch heaps of footy.

What’s his service from dummy half like?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Passing to his left is a bit of an issue, he on occasion passes a fraction later than what he should but this should be overcome with muscle memory.

Certainly leads his forwards onto the ball better when passing to his right. His long pass is also better to his right as well. His spin rate to that side is better thus he has more command and control to his right.
    Thanks mdrew. Well Hurricane is a big man for teaching the basics. Constantly training at hooker if he was with us would hopefully iron out the pass to the left deficiencies.

First Grader

YT is 28. We offered him a 1 year deal and he helped us out. Im assuming it was base contract as he had been away from the game for so long. I do not begrudge him for chasing money.

That rabbitohs centre marsters has looked alright but I would also like to see spry given an extended run.

Immortal

I agree in relation to Tremain Spry has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I agree in relation to Tremain Spry has potential.
    I liked watching him on Saturday. He seemed to get into a groove. Although I thought he was faster than what I saw.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Can someone tell me why multiple commentators have said Moe is eligible for QLD when the last I heard he still had to choose between NZ, Tonga (I think), and QLD?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Can someone tell me why multiple commentators have said Moe is eligible for QLD when the last I heard he still had to choose between NZ, Tonga (I think), and QLD?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbgShiaal6E

"That's in QLD"

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    From Channel 9 commentator Peter Psaltis this morning - Big Mo is eligible. Had talks a couple of weeks ago. Eligible for both QLD & NZ. Let’s hope he chooses QLD!
    https://twitter.com/peterp79/status/...927964672?s=21

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    From Channel 9 commentator Peter Psaltis this morning - Big Mo is eligible. Had talks a couple of weeks ago. Eligible for both QLD & NZ. Let’s hope he chooses QLD!
    https://twitter.com/peterp79/status/...927964672?s=21
    I’m not a Kiwi but given Mo was born in NZ he should play for NZ.

I’m not a Kiwi but given Mo was born in NZ he should play for NZ.
    I agree... maybe because I am a NS Welshman..

Mo has chosen QLD

Fair enough

Kevvie gave him a call and I'd say he's got a better chance of getting picked for QLD than NZ. Imagine the 3 F's + Brimmo playing for QLD for the next 10 years

Inactive User

I wouldn’t allow choice. Take it out of their hands and have rules so that players aren’t motivated by the $$$$ of playing Origin.
    Destroys the International Game.

hangingon-who are the 3Fs???
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 23-09-20 at 10:03 AM.

I wouldn’t allow choice. Take it out of their hands and have rules so that players aren’t motivated by the $$$$ of playing Origin.
    Destroys the International Game.
    They only get to choose if they genuinely meet the criteria to play for either. Not sure why you’re assuming he is motivated by $$, you know nothing about his personal or family history or what geographical area he feels he best represents.

Taking it out of their hands makes no sense when the eligibility criteria means they can play either.