Page 199 of 217 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3242
  1. #2971
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Greg Leleisiuao has officially changed his name to Greg Marzhew.

  2. #2972
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Greg Leleisiuao has officially changed his name to Greg Marzhew.
    Commentators everywhere breathe a sigh of relief

    He’s had that name on his socials for a while. Hopefully he was purposefully tanking so he could make his debut with his proper surname..
    "My god I am shredded. I can't believe I got to this point in my life where literally every person that sees me is saying words like "mirin" and "arnie, that you?". It's boring, sure. But it's part of my life."-DavidBouveng
    https://instagram.com/league_of_titans/

    https://www.facebook.com/leaguetitans

  3. #2973
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    4,231

    Default

    Maybe he's going into acting like Andrew G did to Osher Gunsberg

  4. #2974
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    We are being linked with Asiata again.
    Unless we moved Peachey on I don’t see much point in signing him anymore.
    Our needs are elsewhere.

  5. #2975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    We are being linked with Asiata again.
    Unless we moved Peachey on I don’t see much point in signing him anymore.
    Our needs are elsewhere.
    Where did you see that?

  6. #2976
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Some Fox Sports Transfer Rumours article

  7. #2977
    Moderator Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    3,002

    Default

    JOHN ASIATA

    versatile forward John Asiata has accepted his time at the Cowboys is all but over but in some promising news for the off-contract 27-year-old, there’s a number of club’s keeping an eye on his situation

    The Courier Mail reports the Titans, Dragons and Tigers are interested, while Asiata’s manager has also pitched him to the Broncos too.

    Asiata, a premiership winner with the Cowboys, has his eyes set on a starting lock role, but with the game’s best No.13 in Jason Taumalolo already owning that spot, Asiata’s best chance is to look elsewhere.

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...m_content=beta
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  8. #2978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    JOHN ASIATA

    versatile forward John Asiata has accepted his time at the Cowboys is all but over but in some promising news for the off-contract 27-year-old, there’s a number of club’s keeping an eye on his situation

    The Courier Mail reports the Titans, Dragons and Tigers are interested, while Asiata’s manager has also pitched him to the Broncos too.

    Asiata, a premiership winner with the Cowboys, has his eyes set on a starting lock role, but with the game’s best No.13 in Jason Taumalolo already owning that spot, Asiata’s best chance is to look elsewhere.

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...m_content=beta
    I have a feeling he'll sign with the dragons.

  9. #2979
    Rep Player gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    No thanks to Asiata. Too injury prone. We've had to deal with enough of those sorts of players over the last few years.

  10. #2980

    Default

    Didn't mind the thought of Asiata a few months ago but not now with the signings we've made. There's no way he's starting, especially after we've signed Ese'Ese for the starting lock role and with Mo, Joliffe, Wallace, Lisone etc in the middle rotation. Definitely wouldn't be paying him big $ either, we need to save money for a hooker and centre

  11. #2981
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    Great read on our guy AJ and his commitment to the club. His ability to be a quality NRL fullback has always been obvious and despite last year anyone with any idea could see he would be something. Glad he is flourishing this year and he’s only going to get better.

    https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...93d7de64ffa1b2

    “He only signed a new deal with the Titans last year (in November) and I was blown away by his attitude in contract negotiations.

    “AJ received two big offers from Sydney clubs, he could have made a lot more money if he went down south, but he gave me the strongest instructions - he said ‘just sign me to the Gold Coast’.

    “I was stunned. I have never seen a kid I’ve managed show so much loyalty to the Titans. He had zero interest in leaving to chase the cash in Sydney. He said ‘I’m a Gold Coast boy, I’m staying at the Titans’.

    “AJ said he wanted to help make the Titans a force. The Gold Coast were the wooden spooners at the time and Sydney clubs were desperate to get him, but AJ said ‘no, I want to stay home and make the Titans a successful team’.”
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 12-09-20 at 08:23 AM.
    "My god I am shredded. I can't believe I got to this point in my life where literally every person that sees me is saying words like "mirin" and "arnie, that you?". It's boring, sure. But it's part of my life."-DavidBouveng
    https://instagram.com/league_of_titans/

    https://www.facebook.com/leaguetitans

  12. #2982
    Coach Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    ^^^ AJ is Gold Coast gold

  13. #2983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ AJ is Gold Coast gold
    Captaincy material pretty soon I would think.

  14. #2984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Great read on our guy AJ and his commitment to the club. His ability to be a quality NRL fullback has always been obvious and despite last year anyone with any idea could see he would be something. Glad he is flourishing this year and he’s only going to get better.

    https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...93d7de64ffa1b2

    “He only signed a new deal with the Titans last year (in November) and I was blown away by his attitude in contract negotiations.

    “AJ received two big offers from Sydney clubs, he could have made a lot more money if he went down south, but he gave me the strongest instructions - he said ‘just sign me to the Gold Coast’.

    “I was stunned. I have never seen a kid I’ve managed show so much loyalty to the Titans. He had zero interest in leaving to chase the cash in Sydney. He said ‘I’m a Gold Coast boy, I’m staying at the Titans’.

    “AJ said he wanted to help make the Titans a force. The Gold Coast were the wooden spooners at the time and Sydney clubs were desperate to get him, but AJ said ‘no, I want to stay home and make the Titans a successful team’.”
    Already one of our most exciting players in our history imo, hope we take care of him in his next contract.

  15. #2985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Captaincy material pretty soon I would think.
    So you agree now that AJ should be our fullback MT?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew