Page 126 of 217 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3242
    Inactive User

I don’t want to hear any comment from anyone in our club whatsoever until this is official one way or the other.
    Don’t go feeding the Badel/Garry etc Drongoe media.

This is like a combination of Cherry Evans and Hayne. Haynes heart was never here and cherry chased the $ while his mum made comments to the media.

Not getting caught up in this. If he signs good if he doesn’t good.

If all reports of the things that have been thrown out there are true, i don’t want him.. his heart is somewhere else! But on the other hand, I don’t believe everything being reported is true.. they are bronco loving journos just warming up there type writers to throw a dagger into us! I don’t care if he comes or doesnt.. I’m sure we will find our own super star..

Those quotes from mummy made me want to throw up. FFS is this a grown man who might make a decision or a sook to mummy.
    If we get him I wouldn't be announcing anything until the cooling off period is done.

Apparently Fifita has rejected our offer.. good it’s over.. hope we don’t chase him again next year when his off contract again.. let’s focus on other players

https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/stat...78821222846465

badel_cmail - Update: David Fifita called Titans coach Justin Holbrook today to inform him he is staying at Broncos. But that has only convinced Titans to come back harder with a beefed-up deal. Full details to come ⁦
    @cmail_sport

Update just as I posted that lol

https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/stat...82193854279681

badel_cmail - EXCLUSIVE: Titans up the ante with a $1.25 million offer for David Fifita.
    Would make him the richest player in the game with Daly Cherry-Evans.
    Fifita blown away by the offer and is weighing it up.
    Mal Meninga refusing to give up hope of signing him.

Gee.. we are sounding pretty desperate.. is he really the answer to all our troubles though? I would like a good consistent hooker/half to steer us around

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/stat...78821222846465

badel_cmail - Update: David Fifita called Titans coach Justin Holbrook today to inform him he is staying at Broncos. But that has only convinced Titans to come back harder with a beefed-up deal. Full details to come ⁦
    @cmail_sport

Update just as I posted that lol

https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/stat...82193854279681

badel_cmail - EXCLUSIVE: Titans up the ante with a $1.25 million offer for David Fifita.
    Would make him the richest player in the game with Daly Cherry-Evans.
    Fifita blown away by the offer and is weighing it up.
    Mal Meninga refusing to give up hope of signing him.

This is getting embarrassing. Broncos can have him. This **** is the exact same situation as Ash Taylor. Broncos talked all this stuff and we paid so much more then we should of. Cant be offering an edge back-rower that coin.
    Last edited by elltee; 08-07-20 at 05:52 PM.

On Nrl 360 they are saying that the 1.25 million is for only the first year.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    This is getting embarrassing. Broncos can have him.
    This has to be bs from Badel. How is this getting leaked if true. Just embarrasses us more

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Hoping our young guys power on this year and establish themselves such as Fermor and Spry and also hopefully landing Fifita. From all articles Ese Ese looks a certainty to come also. Would be good to sign a quality Hooker also such as Mahoney but doubt that would happen. Hopefully we can cut Peats, Cartwright, Wallace, S.Boyd, Proctor, Roberts & Copley. Handy lineup for next year could potentially be:
    1. Brimson
    2. Thompson
    3. Kelly
    4. Tonumaipea
    5. Spry
    6. Taylor
    7. Boyd
    8. Fotuaika
    9. Rein
    10. James
    11. Faasuamaleaui
    12. Fifita
    13. Ese Ese
    14. Peachy
    15. Jolliffe
    16. Fermor
    17. Clark
    18. Hipgrave
    19. Farmer
    20. Sexton
    21. Lisone
    Sami?

I hope this all isn’t true and we just look for someone else.. let him stay in the sinking ship

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Gee.. we are sounding pretty desperate.. is he really the answer to all our troubles though? I would like a good consistent hooker/half to steer us around
    He's not the answer right now. The big questions we have imo are at 9 & 7, however, this is a rare chance to secure a guy that would give this team premiership potential.

I like how aggressive we are but I wouldn't go much higher than what we've offered now. 6.25M for 5 years is an unbelievable offer, Fifita would have to be very confident not only in his health regarding his return from a knee injury and that the Broncos will give him a Taumalolo deal next season to turn something like this down. Even then he's going to be 25 once this deal is finished, about to hit his prime, not like it's his last chance to earn another huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    He's not the answer right now. The big questions we have imo are at 9 & 7, however, this is a rare chance to secure a guy that would give this team premiership potential.

I like how aggressive we are but I wouldn't go much higher than what we've offered now. 6.25M for 5 years is an unbelievable offer, Fifita would have to be very confident not only in his health regarding his return from a knee injury and that the Broncos will give him a Taumalolo deal next season to turn something like this down. Even then he's going to be 25 once this deal is finished, about to hit his prime, not like it's his last chance to earn another huge deal.
    Yeh I agree we need a good half and a 9.. something we have lacked for awhile! Surely there’s someone out there we can get.. I feel we are starting to look too desperate.. he doesn’t want to come.. we need ppl who want to be here.. he obviously loves the broncos