Page 211 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3242
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Peats was there, looked pissed off, then jogged back to the bench and wanted no part of the send off.
    Was that because he wasn’t on the video tribute?

Unless I'm mistaken, he was in the video
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, he was in the video
    Ok thanks. I was hoeing into a burger and fries at the time so I wasn’t fully paying attention.
    I wonder why he did the dummy spit then and ran away?

Guessing he upset he won't be apart of the future success which spells a good thing to be honest, he dirty he is leaving.

I read that both Jacob host and sailor are being let go by st merge. Not the positions we are after but I think they would be worth a look at the right price unless they have already been picked up. Thoughts?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Guessing he upset he won't be apart of the future success which spells a good thing to be honest, he dirty he is leaving.
    That doesn’t add up with what DB described in his post.

First Grader

Mal being considered as QLD coach

The Gold Coast Titans would like to thank Titan #111, Nathan Peats, who will continue his football career elsewhere in 2021.

Peats joined the Titans in 2016 from the Parramatta Eels, with the hooker going on to play 76 games across five seasons on the Gold Coast.

Peats featured eight times in 2020, with his final game being against the Canberra Raiders in Round 15.

Sounds like peats was not wanted. Not linked to any club in the nrl or esl so far

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    T

Peats featured eight times in 2020, with his final game being against the Canberra Raiders in Round 15.

Sounds like peats was not wanted. Not linked to any club in the nrl or esl so far
    Very strange that he has not been linked with another club which shows just how far he has fallen. Speaks a lot but didn't deliver - that will be my memory of him.

Spry has signed on for another 2 years.. liked what I saw of him from his limited games.. I reckon he will get the vacant centre position

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Spry has signed on for another 2 years.. liked what I saw of him from his limited games.. I reckon he will get the vacant centre position
    Good news, I imagine we got him on a good price. I'll admit I was very doubtful watching his first few games, but the last couple games he has been outstanding and loved watching him with BK they were just so intune with each other

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Good news, I imagine we got him on a good price. I'll admit I was very doubtful watching his first few games, but the last couple games he has been outstanding and loved watching him with BK they were just so intune with each other
    I was doubtful too but also thought he was abit nervous, once he became more comfortable and got a few games under his belt, he did pretty good.. I reckon he will be groomed for a centre position next year.. we have plenty of wingers

How about Carty Henry and Terry matters in being linked to the broncos assistant role, will make it even better when Holbrook and fifita flog the grubs next year

Sam Stone extended for 2021 as well. Happy to eat my words on his capability as a first grader - he was really solid toward the backend of the season and will provide reliable depth.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Sam Stone extended for 2021 as well. Happy to eat my words on his capability as a first grader - he was really solid toward the backend of the season and will provide reliable depth.
    I like his defence, he grips onto the ball and never allows an offload.