Page 215 of 217 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Katoni STAGGS is taking offers, interesting!
    Kotoni just did his ACL, so he won't be returning till mid 2021. For me he's an attractive prospect for his goal kicking duties. Other than that, pass. I'd hate to think that we would take a chance on a player whos done his ACL and in the same year we let Ryan James go for fear of him doing an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Katoni STAGGS is taking offers, interesting!
    He can't take offers until Nov 1, he can talk to clubs though. He is a top strike centre and I would love for us to get him BUT I think we need a top hooker first.

BRONCOS GIVE DEPARTING FIFITA THE COLD SHOULDER
    Peter Badel Travis Meyn

DAVID Fifita arrived at the Brisbane Broncos’ awards ceremony on Wednesday sporting a moonboot and nearly broke a leg on his way out.

While retiring Broncos players Darius Boyd and Matt Gillett received official send-offs during the event, and Jordan Kahu's contribution was acknowledged, there was no mention for Fifita (pictured), who will join the Gold Coast Titans next season.

Recovering from ankle surgery, Fifita kept a low profile during the two-hour brunch before making a quick escape as soon as the formalities ended.

Copyright © 2020 News Pty Limited
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    BRONCOS GIVE DEPARTING FIFITA THE COLD SHOULDER
    Peter Badel Travis Meyn

DAVID Fifita arrived at the Brisbane Broncos’ awards ceremony on Wednesday sporting a moonboot and nearly broke a leg on his way out.

While retiring Broncos players Darius Boyd and Matt Gillett received official send-offs during the event, and Jordan Kahu's contribution was acknowledged, there was no mention for Fifita (pictured), who will join the Gold Coast Titans next season.

Recovering from ankle surgery, Fifita kept a low profile during the two-hour brunch before making a quick escape as soon as the formalities ended.

Copyright © 2020 News Pty Limited
    Hope the other players are seeing the Clubs true colours. So much for bringing back the family atmosphere.

I don't think I've ever been this excited for an origin series since Scotty prince was playing. I know Qld will be huge underdogs but I hope aj carves up at Fullback

https://www.titans.com.au/herbert

Official news on herbert joining.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    https://www.titans.com.au/herbert

Official news on herbert joining.
    Dear

The Gold Coast Titans have added exciting outside back Patrick Herbert to their roster for the 2021 NRL season.

The 23-year-old joins the club from the New Zealand Warriors where he has played 13 games this season.

The goalkicking centre made his NRL debut in 2019 and has gone on to play 21 games across his first two seasons in the competition.

He says he is looking forward to bringing his young family to the Gold Coast and is excited by what Coach Justin Holbrook and the team are building.

“I can’t wait to play footy with the group that are at the Titans already and with the lads that are coming next season,” Herbert said.

“The team finished the season really strongly and I’m excited by what we can do next year.

“I know a few of the guys already and I obviously know Sammy (Lisone) who used to be at the Warriors, so I’m looking forward to getting in to pre-season and meeting the rest of the squad.”

“I’m having another baby soon and this also gives us a great opportunity to be closer to my partner’s family, so as well as being excited about the on-field opportunities at the Gold Coast, the move is also great for my family.”

Herbert will join the group when pre-season begins in late November.

What's everyone's thoughts on Herbert? I I haven't seen much of him but I think I remember watching one game where he was really average and made alot of errors but haven't seen enough of him to really judge him

Inactive User

6% better goalkicker than Taylor.
    And a Centre.
    Astute signing.
    Also goalkicking plays with Taylor’s head.
    This is great.

Big fan of Patty Herbert. Warriors fans are outraged he is leaving which is always a good indication.

Excited to see him flourish under Holbrook. I think he's a good chance of that right centre spot.

HS surely you had some inside knowledge when you first suggested we go after him hahah

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    HS surely you had some inside knowledge when you first suggested we go after him hahah

I wonder who Herberts Management company is ??

How good was it to see Big Mal leading the viking clap last night, wearing a Canberra scarf?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How good was it to see Big Mal leading the viking clap last night, wearing a Canberra scarf?
    I saw it and I hear ya JB