Page 135 of 217 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3242
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    If he said he is happy with our spine then he has no idea. I think he is an excellent coach so I would think he is just trying to keep the incompetent incumbents happy until seasons end. I would only feed Thompson and perhaps Fogarty of our spine. Clearly no hooker we have is up to standard and Taylor continues to be well below decent NRL quality, other than the occasional flash of something.

It was in justification of chasing Fifi. I would think that view would change post announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yep that’s fair enough. I think the obvious rationale for the alternative is that where he signs for 2021 will significantly influence where he signs for 2022 and beyond. Fact is he will sign a 1 year deal and that’s it. And if he signs up there, he’s good as gone. If he signs here, we’re in a good position to extend him. Furthermore I think he will not seek new representation and his Mum will fulfil this role, similar to what Kalyn is doing.

For the record, I’m on the fence and relatively impartial to the outcome...if it happens, great, I see the value. If not, one of our most exciting young guys in Fermor has this year to make that spot his (let’s be honest JB this is what it’s really about)
    Fermor forever.

Once bitten twice shy for me when it comes to paying the most money to a guy who, in all probability, doesn’t want to be here. Also makes me wonder if we had this money how did we lose Arrow.

On another note Herman is a solid signing and well done to the club for closing that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    If he said he is happy with our spine then he has no idea. I think he is an excellent coach so I would think he is just trying to keep the incompetent incumbents happy until seasons end. I would only feed Thompson and perhaps Fogarty of our spine. Clearly no hooker we have is up to standard and Taylor continues to be well below decent NRL quality, other than the occasional flash of something.
    I was surprised by that comment as well. In the show he actually said that we have some young hookers coming through the ranks. Not sure who they are, possibly referring to Boyd. Are we aware of any emerging hookers in our squad?

Immortal

Ediq Ambrosyev is one mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I was surprised by that comment as well. In the show he actually said that we have some young hookers coming through the ranks. Not sure who they are, possibly referring to Boyd. Are we aware of any emerging hookers in our squad?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Fermor forever.

Once bitten twice shy for me when it comes to paying the most money to a guy who, in all probability, doesn’t want to be here. Also makes me wonder if we had this money how did we lose Arrow.

On another note Herman is a solid signing and well done to the club for closing that deal.
    Arrow went to Souths for less than we offered. I think he was always gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    How far away do you think he is mate ? 1-2 years ? Do you think Erin Clarke will hold the spot until then ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Without COVID 19 what level do you think he would have played this year?

Speaking of Arrow, he has split with his girlfriend. I wonder how he feels now about going down to Redfern, instead of living in the beautiful city with a team on the up and up.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Speaking of Arrow, he has split with his girlfriend. I wonder how he feels now about going down to Redfern, instead of living in the beautiful city with a team on the up and up.
    That is huge....wow. Could always ask for a compassionate release. Worth a try.

What makes you say they’ve broken up? Hilarious if true

if Jai Arrow really signed with Souths to make his girlfriend happy and split months later then it's safe to say he is the biggest simp on this planet and we should be no longer upset about his departure.

Re Arrow ... good player for sure, great player not yet ... I hope he kicks on for his sake but I feel that a strong pack of good players will get it done for the back line we don’t have yet. Wanted him but lost him and the sun still comes up tomorrow.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Arrow went to Souths for less than we offered. I think he was always gone.
    I may be wrong but i thought we offered 3 years at $1.8 and souths offered 4 at $3.2.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I may be wrong but i thought we offered 3 years at $1.8 and souths offered 4 at $3.2.
    My recollection is that we offered 800k per year but he went to Souths for 700k. Can’t remember contract lengths.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    My recollection is that we offered 800k per year but he went to Souths for 700k. Can’t remember contract lengths.
    I tried to google it. Found a reddit post where a user said we lifted our offer to 4 for $3. I remember the forum initially thought it strange we offered Tino a contract that was close to what we were offering Arrow.