Page 157 of 217 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3242

“It’s not known when the club will let him leave.....”

Anyone from the club reading this I’m available right now to help him move house. Just call me.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    I would like to ponder over more realistic hooker signings such as Tom Starling, James Segeyaro but we really need 2 hookers signed for next season and another center who can defend.
    Segeyaro....wtf....no way. He's terrible.

And I'm still not convinced yet that Tanah's primary position is a 9. I would like to see him given more time at 6 but we all know that'll never happen so long as the lovechild is in the team. It's similar to Dearden who until this week the Broncos had been playing off the bench to come on as a backup #9, but it was painfully obvious the kid was playing out of position.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 26-07-20 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    “It’s not known when the club will let him leave.....”

Anyone from the club reading this I’m available right now to help him move house. Just call me.
    If you're talking about Cartwright, JB. Apparently he's already moved himself and family back to Sydney..

news.com.au

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Segeyaro....wtf....no way. He's terrible.
    Yeah, no thanks.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No way Bods. We can't have great runners being fed slow, high, low etc passes. Hooker is A1 priority now. I agree that Tanah looks like being a great backup/supersub.
    I can’t see us offloading Rein to anyone. Also Taylor’s ridiculous contract ends also at the end of 2021. So we persist with two cheap hookers in Rein/Clark fighting it out for the starting role and TBoyd spends this year and next year developing into a hooker by always being the 17.
    Then maybe in 2022 TBoyd takes on the starting hooker role.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    If you're talking about Cartwright, JB. Apparently he's already moved himself and family back to Sydney..

news.com.au

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no thanks.

So he can’t comeback. He’s out of the bubble. Later loser.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No way Bods. We can't have great runners being fed slow, high, low etc passes. Hooker is A1 priority now. I agree that Tanah looks like being a great backup/supersub.
    Tanah looks promising, I agree. He also has history with Tino and Fifita from his Keebra days. I think he and Toby Sexton may be our long term halves, so I'd like for him to serve a 2-3 year apprenticeship as bench hooker / backup half until he's ready to take on the responsibility of directing the team. He's only 19 so has plenty of development to go. He's actually very lucky to be thrown in so early, particularly since there's no QCup at the moment. I still find it hard to believe there are kids born this century already playing NRL!

In the meantime, Erin Clark can't be our starting hooker. I don't rate him at all and see very little upside to him. His indecision out of dummy half kills any momentum and our forwards are making only 20-30 m per set while our opponents roll down the field with regular 60+ m sets. Rein is adequate, but isn't our guy long term. Totally agree with you that hooker is #1 priority now that we have a stellar forward pack.

Yeah I agree about Clark, don't rate him as a hooker at all.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Yeah I agree about Clark, don't rate him as a hooker at all.
    I challenge you to say something positive about him.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I challenge you to say something positive about him.
    He is a Samoan international player

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    He is a Samoan international player
    He tries his heart out.

I think Tanah needs a chance at halfback/5/8 next year. Him and Fifita are great mates, and played together for Keebra, Junior Maroons and Australia. Watch either of their junior highlights and most of it is them linking up on the right edge, they've got a great combination and it could really allow Tanah to thrive in the NRL

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    So he can’t comeback. He’s out of the bubble. Later loser.
    +1

Inactive User

https://twitter.com/triplem_nrl/stat...491231233?s=21

Enjoy brothers and sisters of the beautiful little city.

DrongoeBill?? a_guest?? Where art thou?

I know I said it on the last page but do we need to pay Boyd and Cartwright our or not?

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    I know I said it on the last page but do we need to pay Boyd and Cartwright our or not?
    I don't think so if they're actually quitting themselves. It's like when Hayne requested his release and then we were exempt from paying out the rest of his salary after that.