Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121
Results 1,801 to 1,809 of 1809

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Really don’t think Asiata is worth 600k
    What do you think is his market value?

Asiata $400k-$450k (he's not even a starter at the cowboys - could be a starter here but could just as easily be bench)

Ese'ese $550k-$600k (he would be a starting prop here)

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Asiata $400k-$450k (he's not even a starter at the cowboys - could be a starter here but could just as easily be bench)

Your valuation of EseEse is SBoyd money. I’m not saying you are wrong I’m just expressing surprise.

Agree with 400-450 for Asiata, I’d say 500-550 max for Herman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Your valuation of EseEse is SBoyd money. I’m not saying you are wrong I’m just expressing surprise.
    Yep it is some decent coin obviously I would prefer less but I think that where our club would land based off track record.

I do like the Ese'ese signing though, he brings the ball up hard, has good leg drive and I think he would compliment Mo in the work your ass off department as well. Then we have the 2 cheaper front rowers on the bench with Lisone and Jolifee, who are both playing above what they're on.

Yeah 600 is a bit much for Asiata. He’s not Shannon Boyd.

Yep it is some decent coin obviously I would prefer less but I think that where our club would land based off track record.

I do like the Ese'ese signing though, he brings the ball up hard, has good leg drive and I think he would compliment Mo in the work your ass off department as well. Then we have the 2 cheaper front rowers on the bench with Lisone and Jolifee, who are both playing above what they're on.
    I’m hoping we have a rejuvenated and cheap local legend Dark James in our rotation next year. But you are right we can’t have just 4 front rowers, we need probably 6 all up on the books so those 4 plus Dark and one other cheapie (if we offload SBoyd/JWall) and we are in business.
    Tino/Hipgrave are capable of being in a front row rotation too.

I’d have Asiata at $475-500. I can’t blame the guy for not being the starting lock at the cowboys when LoLo is the best in the biz.

Herman I’d question whether he’d be worth about the same. Depends on what James wants to do or think he is worth on the market after not playing 2 years.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...9f1a5ccb83a9bf

With Corey Oates not getting a long with Seibs I wouldnt mind having the conversation with him if he wants to head down the road, yes his form hasn't been at his peak but not terrible either. He would bring some experience, he is friends with some of our players, doesn't have to relocate and has some decent size (might just need a change of scenery and a coach which empowers him).

1. AJ/Thompson
    2. Oates
    3. Kelly
    4. Young
    5. Pearson/Sami

Copley, Don as backups cause let's face it our backs always get injured.

GL, Spry waiting in the wings but still have a lot to prove if they're going to be starters. I would love them to succeed though but doesn't look like GL (although he killed it in reserve grade) is high in the pecking order judging by our team lists each week.

Food for thought....

Only wingers I really like in the NRL right now are B Morris, Sivo, Cotric, To'o, Katoa, Coates, Talau....so slim pickings available unless we uncover some kind of gem (wouldn't mind a look at Brent Naden from Panthers), but don't know if I'm ready for another year with another gamble, would much rather consistency and some more experience for 2021.

Lots of decent centres out there at the moment too, should we move Young or Kelly to the wing.
    Last edited by indoallstars; 04-07-20 at 10:30 AM.