Page 80 of 217 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3242

Mark "No Hands" Minichiello naively seeking some self-promotion just lost me for good ... I loved his commitment but hated his ridiculous error rate. Wade Graham said it, Gordie said it and even Freddie said it "it's not a personal preference, it's a team sport" ... no jab, no play, no pay, no loss.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Mark "No Hands" Minichiello naively seeking some self-promotion just lost me for good ... I loved his commitment but hated his ridiculous error rate. Wade Graham said it, Gordie said it and even Freddie said it "it's not a personal preference, it's a team sport" ... no jab, no play, no pay, no loss.
    Two things T
    1-“no jab no play” is only the case for the Titans/NQ/Drongoes and not for any other club in NRL/AFL
    2-“no pay, no loss”, that will end up in court for sure so I suspect they won’t bother going to court and will be paid by Bec/Darryl/The sponsors and more importantly You, Me and the members!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Two things T
    1-“no jab no play” is only the case for the Titans/NQ/Drongoes and not for any other club in NRL/AFL
    2-“no pay, no loss”, that will end up in court for sure so I suspect they won’t bother going to court and will be paid by Bec/Darryl/The sponsors and more importantly You, Me and the members!!!
    Any Qld AFL player that refuses the jab (and I think there are a couple who've spoken up) will not be playing either. My bet is that this will be a non issue by the time the comp starts. Strange how NSW Govt think the same way but will not enforce it.
    As for your earlier comment about Cartright couldn't agree more, despite you saying a few posts earlier that he could be part of an exciting edge. Not you in particular, but I think people have forgotten what we were like in the first two games. Had the comp continued I wonder how we would be travelling about now.

Junior

Surely the titans have to issue a gag order for Cartwrights wife. She is now making comparisons with Anne Frank. This whole thing is a circus and dragging the brand through the mud.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    Surely the titans have to issue a gag order for Cartwrights wife. She is now making comparisons with Anne Frank. This whole thing is a circus and dragging the brand through the mud.
    It was Frank Winterstein’s wife who did that

They would have no right to do that as she is not employed by the club. She is getting her name on social media etc but 99% of the population will see her for the lunatic she is. It will make it harder for the Titans to offload Bryce though knowing what baggage he'll be bringing with him. Footy clubs don't need distractions like she is. Fortunately the comp is a few weeks off yet for her lose her attention craving.

He’s not getting a jab bodsy. His missus is too important to the bull**** that is antivaxxers. Plus she’d lose most of her instagram followers. He’ll have everyone and sundry in his ear saying sue so he doesn’t probably is thinking he’s getting an Izzy payout before he goes to super league or something.

The team is what it is. We all wanted to see new blood. Now they have to. One less year on most of these guys miserable contracts. One year closer to seeing the back of them.

Junior

It was Frank Winterstein’s wife who did that
    Then shared by Shanelle... How I even know her name is the problem haha

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Now let’s get excited for Taylor/Farmer/Spry/Don

Here’s hoping Farmer knows how to defend...
    Farmer isn’t scared of getting hit so already leaps and bounds better

Stick to your guns Bryce, please, for the sake of our sanity, continue to protest for your wife's cause. If you remain banned we wont have to tolerate your bull**** excuse for defense.

So Bryce's wife now wants to play the Nazi card and claim she is under persecution of the level of Jewish genocide during The Holocaust.

I feel so very angry and so very sick in my stomach...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    So Bryce's wife now wants to play the Nazi card and claim she is under persecution of the level of Jewish genocide during The Holocaust.

I feel so very angry and so very sick in my stomach...
    It was Frank Winterstein’s wife who did that post on Instagram.

It was Frank Winterstein’s wife who did that post on Instagram.
    OK so she originated this filth. But if you share it you are saying it too.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Justin Holbrook says the club has not heard from Bryce Cartwright or Brian Kelly in regards to their decision not to have the flu shot.
    Surely thats grounds to tear up the contracts? shows what respect they have for the coach.

Im a bit let down by Holbrook tbh.... First picking the exact same team as last year, then his head in the clouds about AJ, now this... you think Bellamy would be keeping Cartwright and Kelly in the team after his? Holbrook needs to stand up and have a spray!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    OK so she originated this filth. But if you share it you are saying it too.
    Indeed. I just want to make the correction so we don’t get into any strife.

- - - Updated - - -

Justin Holbrook says the club has not heard from Bryce Cartwright or Brian Kelly in regards to their decision not to have the flu shot.
    Surely thats grounds to tear up the contracts? shows what respect they have for the coach.

Im a bit let down by Holbrook tbh.... First picking the exact same team as last year, then his head in the clouds about AJ, now this... you think Bellamy would be keeping Cartwright and Kelly in the team after his? Holbrook needs to stand up and have a spray!
    I feel that way too about not just Justin but Mal too.
    I think it also again shows a lack of player leadership too.