Page 103 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3242
    QLD Cup

James Graham is seeking a release to the Super League. Dragons will only release him if they can find a like for like player though. I really hope we are making contact about Wallace. He must be disgruntled not making the 17

Rep Player

How about a swap? I bloody love James Graham. He's well past his best for sure, but I'd love to have his hard head in the team for a year or two playing 20 mins off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    How about a swap? I bloody love James Graham. He's well past his best for sure, but I'd love to have his hard head in the team for a year or two playing 20 mins off the bench.
    He is being linked to St. Helens, Seems he wants to go home! But giving them Wallace or Boyd would be a good offer

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    He is being linked to St. Helens, Seems he wants to go home! But giving them Wallace or Boyd would be a good offer
    package deal the two of them even better

He plays with his heart on his sleeve. I would take him in a heartbeat.

He has tv gigs as well but obviously wants to go home.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

A couple of years ago I would have taken him like a shot. I can't believe how much he has lost it between last year and now. Essentially offers nothing now other than an amazing will, but we need field performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    A couple of years ago I would have taken him like a shot. I can't believe how much he has lost it between last year and now. Essentially offers nothing now other than an amazing will, but we need field performances.
    Plus he wouldn’t handle the heat of the Gold Coast as well. He would need a sunscreen company as a Third Party Deal to live here.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    James Graham is seeking a release to the Super League. Dragons will only release him if they can find a like for like player though. I really hope we are making contact about Wallace. He must be disgruntled not making the 17
    Lemon Boyd is impossible to sell but I think Wallace is sellable to St Merge. It’s worth a crack.
    I thought Wallace May have possibly come in this week for Hipgrave.

Rep Player

Milford copping a lot of heat for the Broncos' performances. I've never thought much of him at 5/8 but thought he was a superb fullback at the Raiders. Broncos want to keep Dearden so may want to offload Milford. If Broncos subsidise say 400k of his 1m contract, would he be worth 600k as a fullback?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Milford copping a lot of heat for the Broncos' performances. I've never thought much of him at 5/8 but thought he was a superb fullback at the Raiders. Broncos want to keep Dearden so may want to offload Milford. If Broncos subsidise say 400k of his 1m contract, would he be worth 600k as a fullback?
    At that price I'd say no. He is doing nothing at the moment and I don't whether it's a motivation thing or whether he is unhappy there. You wouldn't need to wash his jersey at the moment because he is just avoiding any contact. Too risky.
    Perhaps if the Broncs paid $600k then maybe. I thought he was on $850k but might be wrong. I'd be surprised if Milford was in the team next week.

Junior

Yeah, a big no for Milford. If you can't get motivated with everything on a platter like at the broncos I wouldn't have high hopes coming to a team like us.

Thoughts on de Belin if his case is thrown out... Great player, terrible human by all accounts though.

No to Milford, get far more out of Corey Thompson on his $180k a year deal.

No to Debelin he hasn't played in circa 2 years the game has changed, would be a big gamble if he adjusts or not which I don't think the club should take.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by elltee View Post
    Yeah, a big no for Milford. If you can't get motivated with everything on a platter like at the broncos I wouldn't have high hopes coming to a team like us.

Thoughts on de Belin if his case is thrown out... Great player, terrible human by all accounts though.
    If his case gets thrown out, he’s not guilty of the charges. Calling him a terrible human pre-empts the decision, don’t you think?

Junior

Not at all, OJ got away with murder... The information leaking out true/false is pretty disturbing even if they pull the pin on the case. The fact that it has got to this point indicates there has to be some truth to the story. Anyway, you are correct this is not a forum for judgment on a person's character. Back to the original question... Thoughts on signing De Belin if St George if keen to release him Willhelm?

*He did have a weird top knot for the first year of NRL so that needs to be taken into consideration as well.