Page 164 of 217 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Interesting. I disagree and think he’s the most informed by a long way. Well connected and experienced coach and ex player agent, knows his stuff.
    I agree to an extent HS that he's clearly not just guessing out of thin air but he gets A LOT wrong. Recent example is on July 13 he put out a tweet saying "Mail is that David Fifita is staying with Brisbane and informed both clubs of his decision today" and there's a long line of other incorrect rumours too.

That being said, I hope this time he's on the money. Cam Smith would be an absolute insane signing for us and even in a one or two year deal he would lift the club in so many areas. Would love him to stay in an off field role too if RTP is correct with his mail. Get it done Titans!!

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    I agree to an extent HS that he's clearly not just guessing out of thin air but he gets A LOT wrong. Recent example is on July 13 he put out a tweet saying "Mail is that David Fifita is staying with Brisbane and informed both clubs of his decision today" and there's a long line of other incorrect rumours too.

That being said, I hope this time he's on the money. Cam Smith would be an absolute insane signing for us and even in a one or two year deal he would lift the club in so many areas. Would love him to stay in an off field role too if RTP is correct with his mail. Get it done Titans!!
    I mean, we don’t actually know if it’s right or wrong. For all we know he could’ve decided that before a re-negotiation commenced. There was a lot of back and fourth before the news on the weekend.

Not trying to say he’s 100% correct all the time every time, but I don’t think it’s right to say he was entirely wrong in that instance and I don’t think he posts for pure speculation
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 30-07-20 at 01:57 PM.

First Grader

Apparently he did tell the broncos he was going to stay, then they went public with it and he was furious they made it public so fast and he pulled back and didn't contact them again.

RTP could have very well been right there

I definitely think RTP is one of the better ones out there, agreed with HS in that he wouldn't post something for speculation. Think he was one of the first to announce Hayne to Titans then back to Parra and Cronk to the Roosters back in the day. Havent kept up with his track record since but it does seem that everything he leaks typically does happen. I'd take his word for it for now and certainly wouldnt compare him to Dobbo lmao.

Regardless, getting David Fifita and then Cam Smith in the same season would be the best Titans signings since...?? Anything less than a top 8 finish would be a complete disappointment and I would fully support folding the club if that were to happen. Provided Ash finds some consistency I could definitely see an immediate premiership window open up.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    I definitely think RTP is one of the better ones out there, agreed with HS in that he wouldn't post something for speculation. Think he was one of the first to announce Hayne to Titans then back to Parra and Cronk to the Roosters back in the day. Havent kept up with his track record since but it does seem that everything he leaks typically does happen. I'd take his word for it for now and certainly wouldnt compare him to Dobbo lmao.

Regardless, getting David Fifita and then Cam Smith in the same season would be the best Titans signings since...?? Anything less than a top 8 finish would be a complete disappointment and I would fully support folding the club if that were to happen. Provided Ash finds some consistency I could definitely see an immediate premiership window open up.
    I think getting Cam Smith would be the best signing of any club ever, not just the Titans.

If both B and C Smith were looking for a new home who would you sign? Brandon could be a long term hooker who we could keep for years, but Cameron would only be around for a year or 2
    Last edited by FalconSloth; 30-07-20 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    If both B and C Smith were looking for a new home who would you choose. Brandon could be a long term hooker who we could keep for years, but Cameron would only be around for a year or 2
    I am taking Cameron everyday of the week. Brandon Smith is more of a lock type player imo. His strengths lay in his work ethic, power and ability to break tackles. Whereas Cameron not only comes with opening up a premiership window due to his guidance and experience on the field but it may also set us up for years to come off the field too with his effects on the playing group as a whole.

Hell we land any of Harry Grant, Cameron Smith or Brandon Smith I think everyone on this forum will be ecstatic.

We land either Sam Verrils, Maines Fanu, Jake Friend, Tom Starling we would all be pretty happy too.

Either way still can't believe we got Fifita, still on a high after that.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Hell we land any of Harry Grant, Cameron Smith or Brandon Smith I think everyone on this forum will be ecstatic.

We land either Sam Verrils, Maines Fanu, Jake Friend, Tom Starling we would all be pretty happy too.

Hey Indo - not trying to be a smart A but "maines Fanu"? Do you mean the bloke from Manly up on a stabbing charge? The bloke who takes a knife to church - you really want a bloke like that.

I thought that he was found not guilty and is only not playing because of a shoulder reconstruction, could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Hey Indo - not trying to be a smart A but "maines Fanu"? Do you mean the bloke from Manly up on a stabbing charge? The bloke who takes a knife to church - you really want a bloke like that.
    Yep that's the one, I thought he was not guilty too like Falcon said. Great player though ��

Top line hell yes. Second line waste of cap.

Yep that's the one, I thought he was not guilty too like Falcon said. Great player though ��
    I didn't think he had gone to court yet but you may be right. I'll check. My initial concern stands though - do you want a bloke who thinks it's necessary to take a knife to court. I know priests are a worry but he allegedly was after a fellow bible basher. (apologies to the Jesus freaks out there - I'm not one).

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I didn't think he had gone to court yet but you may be right. I'll check. My initial concern stands though - do you want a bloke who thinks it's necessary to take a knife to court. I know priests are a worry but he allegedly was after a fellow bible basher. (apologies to the Jesus freaks out there - I'm not one).
    All I can find is he’s pleading guilty and has been committed to stand trial. Maybe he prayed to the wrong God?

ANDREW MCCULLOUGH isn't he back at the broncos next year as well isn't he on 600k
    What about young JAKE TURPIN as an option
    I personally like Cam Mcinnes I think he is close at taking the NSW hooker spot this year
    But with the right sell he might just come to play 80mins at hooker again