Page 29 of 217 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Doesn’t really make sense considering we are using arrow as the face of our new apparel that launched yesterday. You’d think if the club knew he was leaving they would use someone else?

Yeh I don’t believe these rumors out there.. to be honest this is dragging out a long time, I don’t see why it would take this long to decide.. if u love the place stay and the money is pretty good then stay.. this is dragging on too long and he is causing this speculation and bs rumors to keep on spreading

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Except for our founding years, we are shocking at bagging talent. We have survived on home grown or late bloomers. You know what I mean.
    I really believe we need to get our cap lined up without all the deadwood. Go hard this year with what we’ve got and nothing more then rip in behind the scenes for the change-over next year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The mole saying the roosters and Latrell May kiss and make up.. says all these clubs showed interests But pulled out and then mentions the titans were still keen but may not be a great fit for the classy centre.. the media really like take digs at the titans don’t they

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    The mole saying the roosters and Latrell May kiss and make up.. says all these clubs showed interests But pulled out and then mentions the titans were still keen but may not be a great fit for the classy centre.. the media really like take digs at the titans don’t they
    Yeah it’s disgraceful
    It’s a great place to live
    We have a fabulous indigenous community
    Great community programs
    Plus we have a an indigenous captain and leader of culture

What a despicable thing to say “not a good fit”.

Agreed fellas but tha's the end of that anyway as the Roosters and Latrell had a meeting tonight and they told Latrell they will not be offering a contract extension so his future there is over. Looks like it's between us and the Tigers, and maybe the Bunnies if Arrow stays with us.

Hopefully this whole thing can come to an end and we find out about Arrow and Latrell next week at the latest

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Agreed fellas but tha's the end of that anyway as the Roosters and Latrell had a meeting tonight and they told Latrell they will not be offering a contract extension so his future there is over. Looks like it's between us and the Tigers, and maybe the Bunnies if Arrow stays with us.

Hopefully this whole thing can come to an end and we find out about Arrow and Latrell next week at the latest
    R u sure about this?? Is there a link to anything saying they’ve parted ways???

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....10-p53iqf.html

There you go. You are spot on.

Frankly I don't have a problem with the media saying this. If you are a rep player or one that wants to win premierships why would you come here. We have shown to be a place where careers have gone backwards. It's a fact of life of playing in a tough comp that if you don't measure up you get belted up. Frankly I'm sick of it as well but you don't get given respect, you earn it.
    It's up to the club and players. No one else.

First Grader

I honestly don't want latrell, I hope he doesn't end up here

Ben Cotton
    Arrow will be forced to wait until 2021 to join Rabbitohs
    If the young forward signs with a rival club, the Titans won’t be letting him go early.

If Jai Arrow signs with the Rabbitohs, the Titans will not let him go until the 2021 season, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

Gold Coast remain hopeful that the forward will accept their revised three-year offer, with club boss Dennis Watt expecting an answer next week.

Souths want the 24-year old to Redfern next year to help fill the void by retired star Sam Burgess and brother George to the Super League.

“Our focus is on retaining Jai and extending his contract, and [releasing him early] is not something we’ll consider,” Watt said. “Jai is rock solid. He’s a real asset to this club, the game and the Gold Coast community.

“We are hopeful things will be resolved by next week. We think a decision is imminent.

“We’ve been respectful of Jai and his management. Him leaving early is not even a consideration for us. We’re focused on extending his tenure, that’s our priority.”

South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett came out and declared he would like to be re-united with Arrow, having worked with him in the past.

Arrow has also been linked to the Wests Tigers.

https://twitter.com/zerotackle/statu...725184514?s=21
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Yeh I don’t believe these rumors out there.. to be honest this is dragging out a long time, I don’t see why it would take this long to decide..
    He hasn't made a decision yet as the ONLY offer on the table is from us..... The Rabbitoh's were waiting until the Burgess decision and they are about to offer him a deal so he had nothing to compare it to.

I can imagine the interview with the Rabbitohs

"So Jarrrow, why do you want to join our club" ?

I don't , I love the Titans,i have said so about fifty times, my Girlfriend wants to come here to work. I am only coming to make her happy.

"So people tell you that you are punching above your weight , and you bring her to Sydney where there is more competition"

Yep, and the coach who wouldn't play me at the Bronx now wants me back. I believe he needs a new love child.

"The good news about you coming to Redfern is that the average I.Q. of both clubs will go up"

Quote Originally Posted by gcboyz View Post
    I can imagine the interview with the Rabbitohs

"So Jarrrow, why do you want to join our club" ?

I don't , I love the Titans,i have said so about fifty times, my Girlfriend wants to come here to work. I am only coming to make her happy.

"So people tell you that you are punching above your weight , and you bring her to Sydney where there is more competition"

Yep, and the coach who wouldn't play me at the Bronx now wants me back. I believe he needs a new love child.

"The good news about you coming to Redfern is that the average I.Q. of both clubs will go up"

Gosh. This is Gold.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Great analytics of a toxic decision coming.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Seems to be heading that way. I really hope we don't got screwed over again.

If we lost Jai and Latrell stays away I'd consider that a good outcome, anything above that (Jai staying at the right price) is a bonus.