Page 66 of 217 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast
    Junior

Watching ISC on tv, Erin Clark is on the bench at 14 but Tanah Boyd is also on the bench in 18 both for Burleigh. Not sure where Tanah fits in

I only saw a couple mins of it before the prime minister come on but they were all on the field, anyone know how they went?

Immortal

Tannah acme on playing at five eight on the left, finishing with a try assist from a bomb. When Erin Clark came on in the 30th minute he played fummy half and defended well.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I only saw a couple mins of it before the prime minister come on but they were all on the field, anyone know how they went?

Junior

Didn’t know where to put this but has anyone else had dramas with the Titans app no playing sound on the videos??

Yes Sunny Tits, I get that a lot and its generally either traffic congestion or a poor download.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Haha, yeah I’ve deleted it and re downloaded but no good. Works fine watching on the website

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Haha, yeah I’ve deleted it and re downloaded but no good. Works fine watching on the website
    I’ve found no sound if phone is on silent. Changing volume up or down doesn’t change anything. Need to take phone off silent (if that makes any sense).

All other apps seem to have sound , even if phone on silent.

Junior

Cheers ausphin I’ll give that a go

Inactive User

I’m pleased for Mal that he’s not being put through the torture of the “Mal on Monday” weekly email to members this year

Did anyone catch Holbrook on NRL360 tonight. Geez, I was impressed. Humble, honest guy.

He won't be making excuses. He said he has no problem with the roster we have, we are more than capable of winning.

That's not to say we won't be bringing new players in.

When asked what traits he is looking for in recruiting players, he said mainly that they want Rugby League on the Gold Coast to be successful.

Said he is working with Ash and there are a couple of things that he wants him to work on, like kicking more often. Hopefully they have also talked about taking on the line more. I was really impressed with Fogarty for Burleigh with his probing and a couple of line breaks he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m pleased for Mal that he’s not being put through the torture of the “Mal on Monday” weekly email to members this year
    I'm glad I'm not being put through it either.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhHPgFSstM

Holbrooks nrl 360 interview

Refreshing interview from Holbrook. I'd put him way ahead of any coach we've had previously. Now it's up to our mob to fire up for him, the club, and the fans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Refreshing interview from Holbrook. I'd put him way ahead of any coach we've had previously. Now it's up to our mob to fire up for him, the club, and the fans.
    The interview was outstanding. He speaks the language of the long suffering GC fans and not the language the players want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Oh wow, just realised. The intention was good I suppose but it was a terrible idea and painful to read and sometimes infuriating.

Thanks for letting me know Holbrook was on 360.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER