Threaded View

Just can't believe some of the posts here.

Jesus ****ing christ.

Some of you have clearly learned nothing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    I’m not overly keen to get him and would much rather keep Arrow, but watch this and seriously tell me you wouldn’t be excited about having this guy on the team https://youtu.be/edZOdNHGU_g.
    We’re basivally his only option now so we shouldn’t have to break the bank to get him. Theres all this talk about him being a problem but he’s never had an off-field incident. He has a young kid now, and with Mal here he should be able to keep himself in line if he wants to stay in the Australian team.
    So what? I could post past highlights from Hayne, Peachey and Cartwright too. Did they improve under us? No. Why would Latrell be any different? The talk at the Roosters was he couldn't get on with the rest of his team, he's a **** trainer and he's a lazy player. We don't need to risk another signing like this.

**** me.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-11-19 at 06:43 PM.