Page 8 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I might be the only one here, but I'm happy to lose Sami if we can get a winger who has strong kick return carries and can get us out of our red zone.

Sami has never blown me away, he has been very complacent, I am sure there are some up and coming juniors who could fill a vacant wing position.
    No, that makes two of us. He has that annoying jink as he gets to the defensive line which often costs metres and slows the playthe ball down. A few of our wingers have had this problem like Don, Nene, etc. Nothing frustrates me more than blokes who have big body size but don't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I might be the only one here, but I'm happy to lose Sami if we can get a winger who has strong kick return carries and can get us out of our red zone.

Sami has never blown me away, he has been very complacent, I am sure there are some up and coming juniors who could fill a vacant wing position.
    Reagan Grace anyone ??? Just a thought ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Reagan Grace anyone ??? Just a thought ??
    I'm always dubious about English backs. I know he has pace but how are his defence and kick returns? Maybe if Leleisiuao kicks on and can be that Oates-style winger for us, we can have someone smaller and faster on the other wing.

Junior

Can someone please post the article from the courier mail about Ryan James??

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Can someone please post the article from the courier mail about Ryan James??
    DIEHARD posted it on the last page, post #100.

TITANS
    Skipper Ryan James could be casualty of Titanic shake-up
    The introduction of Justin Holbrook at the Gold Coast Titans has the entire club preparing for mass change, and captain Ryan James could be the next man impacted by the arrival of his new coach.

Travis Meyn, The Courier-Mail
    Subscriber only
    |
    November 14, 2019 7:00pm
    Close

FOXSPORTS2:52
    Boyd: The Gamechanger
    NRL: Darius Boyd urges Brisbane Broncos teammates to follow his lead and turn vegan
    MORE IN SPORT

Dudded XI: QLD’s hardest done by cricketers

Bancroft shock call-up, Burns to open, Ashes flops axed

Gentle giant still showing plenty of fight

COLMAN: Outrage junkies need a reality check
    RICH TEEN: Broncos to cash in on Fifita saga
    The Titans could be set for a captaincy shake-up after new Gold Coast coach Justin Holbrook admitted he was undecided about whether Ryan James would retain the role.

Holbrook has spent the past two weeks settling into life on the Gold Coast after replacing Garth Brennan, who was sacked as the Titans collected the 2019 NRL wooden spoon.

Holbrook has overhauled the Titans’ coaching staff and is putting his stamp on the club, which could include a new leadership model.

Surely if we make Arrow captain it will make it a lot harder for him to leave

Inactive User

All for Arrow as Captain and giving James an enforcer role rather than leadership

As long as it’s not Proctor or any other outsider then I’m good.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm happy with James. He just needs to command more respect from the referees.

In the junior tread there is an article re a young gun signing. Sound promising.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I'm happy with James leading the team. Jai is certainly a fantastic candidate too who meets all criteria of captaincy. I agree with Titanic, not Proctor.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Immortal

More outstanding junior signings to come.

Immortal

Attended a few NRL training sessions recently , heck Darius Farmer looks good. NRL debut in Round One ???

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Attended a few NRL training sessions recently , heck Darius Farmer looks good. NRL debut in Round One ???
    I'm really looking forward to watching play him in the trials. How was Spry looking?