Page 210 of 217 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3242

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Thoughts on Patrick Herbert as a low cost centre option? Solid footballer still well below his ceiling IMO. Reliable defender and carries the ball well. Competes hard. Can goal kick too.
    I wouldn't say no as a swap in for Copley for depth. To be honest from the moment we picked him up from the Roosters I've always thought Spry would be the one to eventually partner Kelly in the Centres. But seeing them both carve it up together on the left last night might cause me to reconsider.
    Titans Proud, Titans Strong.

First Grader

I wonder who are the other 2 clubs who have shown interest in Bellamy as a Coaching Director other than the Drongoes seeing he visits the Gold Coast for family reasons quite often apparently
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 26-09-20 at 08:00 PM.

Not sure where to put this, but I just had a peruse of the broncos forum. In particular the fifita forums. Seriously salty over there. Talk about bitter. It would have to be one of the most enjoyable reads I have ever had.

I think Spry could end up in centres. Smarter folk than me can chip in, but I thought he was signed as an exciting centre prospect who is cutting his teeth on the wing?

personally I think he would be a great winger for us and wouldn’t be in a rush to move him in, although with Corey Thompson around maybe Spry has to move in to fit Corey in the team. Spry and Kelly would be quite a dynamic duo.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I think Spry could end up in centres. Smarter folk than me can chip in, but I thought he was signed as an exciting centre prospect who is cutting his teeth on the wing?

personally I think he would be a great winger for us and wouldn’t be in a rush to move him in, although with Corey Thompson around maybe Spry has to move in to fit Corey in the team. Spry and Kelly would be quite a dynamic duo.
    I hope spry gets a go at centre.. once he got comfortable he has looked good and exciting.. much rather him then Sami in centre

Spry centre and we have a plethora of wingers. Sami, Don, Thompson, Pearson

Like Kelly/Spry combo and let's face it Kelly would make anybody outside him look good in his current form. I feel we really need to concentrate on what combo we can develop of the right. None of Don, Pearson or Sami do much for me ... Thompson gets a spot though and who knows if Crystal will be with us next year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Crystal was farewelled at the game on Friday. Tribute video was put up on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Crystal was farewelled at the game on Friday. Tribute video was put up on the screen.
    I wonder where he'll end up?

Brandon Smith looking good at hooker, really hope we push hard to sign one of the storms hookers

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Brandon Smith looking good at hooker, really hope we push hard to sign one of the storms hookers
    I didn’t see him at dummy half at all

Thanks Bodsie and very very very jealous that I wasn't there.

Last time I was down, a century or so ago, I had a chat with Crystal while he was in the recovery pool (where else) and sort of liked him ... anyway no longer our concern and wish him well. Who else got farewelled? T. Roberts?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Thanks Bodsie and very very very jealous that I wasn't there.

Last time I was down, a century or so ago, I had a chat with Crystal while he was in the recovery pool (where else) and sort of liked him ... anyway no longer our concern and wish him well. Who else got farewelled? T. Roberts?
    In terms of video tribute it was James, Copley, TRoberts and Arrow that were farewelled.
    They also put a list up too of departing players which was from memory the aforementioned and SBoyd, Latu, Watkins, Peats, Cartwright.
    There may have been a few others up there but that’s what I remember for certain.

In terms of video tribute it was James, Copley, TRoberts and Arrow that were farewelled.
    They also put a list up too of departing players which was from memory the aforementioned and SBoyd, Latu, Watkins, Peats, Cartwright.
    There may have been a few others up there but that’s what I remember for certain.
    Peats was there, looked pissed off, then jogged back to the bench and wanted no part of the send off.

Does anyone have any Darius Farmer highlights or videos of his game? He has been sitting in reserves a bit but I have never seen him play.