Page 44 of 217 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Nah they haven't, which most likely means they're in negotiations to release him for 2020 before they announce it.
    Meninga/Mitchell/Holbrook need to see this as a huge opportunity. We hold the cards here. Souffs fans and Bennett I’m sure think Arrow will give them a chance to be a genuine GF hope.
    We on the other hand realise we have to play the long term game.
    If a deal is made we must be the undisputed winner of the deal.

I’d much rather spend next year watching Arrow be worked to help us get some improvement prior to Tino and others arriving than do some deal that helps Souffs win a GF. FThem and Arrow. His words and the way he’s led fans up the garden path means he gets no goodwill.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Meninga/Mitchell/Holbrook need to see this as a huge opportunity. We hold the cards here. Souffs fans and Bennett I’m sure think Arrow will give them a chance to be a genuine GF hope.
    We on the other hand realise we have to play the long term game.
    If a deal is made we must be the undisputed winner of the deal.

I’d much rather spend next year watching Arrow be worked to help us get some improvement prior to Tino and others arriving than do some deal that helps Souffs win a GF. FThem and Arrow. His words and the way he’s led fans up the garden path means he gets no goodwill.
    Couldn't agree more

Couldn’t agree more too ... we are still paying his wages for heavens sake. What an ar$e.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Do we hav any update on the forward we were releasing? (Not Jai)
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Most likely be released this week once the office is back

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    Most likely be released this week once the office is back
    Got any clues to who it is?

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Got any clues to who it is?
    Rumour was going around that boyd was in talks with Leeds. Could well be him

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Rumour was going around that boyd was in talks with Leeds. Could well be him
    Yeh that’s the only one I can guess too..

Cartwright just gave the interview that he wants to stay and repay us. Maybe that’s code for “see ya” with this group of players.

Whoever it is I’m sure we’ll be happy.

Latrell looks more and more likely to go to Souths, only way they can fit him in is if they get rid of someone, god I hope we aren't getting gagai for arrow or anything like that to help them fit Latrell into the cap

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Latrell looks more and more likely to go to Souths, only way they can fit him in is if they get rid of someone, god I hope we aren't getting gagai for arrow or anything like that to help them fit Latrell into the cap
    If I was a betting man, I'd bet thats exactly what will happen knowing our luck.

Johnson, Burns and Gagai would do me as a package.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

All 3 are damaged goods imo, always injured or on the brink of injury.

I'd take burns. I hope the forward leaving is either latu or proctor

The Gold Coast Titans have confirmed forward Jai Arrow will depart the Club at the end of the 2020 season to join the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Arrow, who joined the Titans from the Brisbane Broncos in 2018, has played 38 games for the Gold Coast, and representing Queensland, the Prime Minister’s XIII and the Australian Nines team as a Titan.

Titans Chief Executive Steve Mitchell said while Arrow’s decision to leave the Gold Coast was disappointing, the 24-year-old was committed to seeing out the final year of his contract and helping the Titans to a successful 2020 campaign.

“We made Jai our very best offer, because we wanted him to stay,” Mitchell said. “Ultimately, the decision to leave was made by Jai and his management, and while disappointed he will leave us at the end of the year, we respect the decision.

“Right now our focus is totally on the season ahead, and having Jai playing a significant role in a successful season for the Titans.”

Arrow said he was determined to finish his time at the Titans on a positive note.

“I am pleased to finally have my future settled, and can now continue pre-season training fully focused on delivering a successful season for Titans Members and fans in 2020.”

Arrow said he was determined to finish his time at the Titans on a positive note.

“I am pleased to finally have my future settled, and can now continue pre-season training fully focused on delivering a successful season for Titans Members and fans in 2020.”