Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LOT Forum

Is anyone else still having issues with the forum. It hardly ever loads first time for me. Some days I have to refresh the page dozens of times to get it to load.

Haven't had an issue for a couple of weeks.

Likewise its been going fine for a couple of weeks no dramas

Fortunately, I've also had no issue for a few weeks.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Mine has been on and off but that could be the Coronavirus :-) anyone interested in what it’s like on mainland China then I can report that it’s pretty boring working from home, otherwise ok. I was here during SARS and all the others in between so it’s not frightening if you just follow the advice. DH might like to report the situation in HKG.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Basically everyone is under house arrest. Schools suspended until at least March 2. Some universities until the 15th.

Fortunately I watched a lot of tv so I was ready and hoarded a lot of masks, gloves, sanitizer, disinfectant etc weeks ago.

The sheer incompetence of the Hong Kong government is mind boggling.

I've been trying to get through some good tv and movies and Nintendo games. The NRL can't come soon enough.

I've only really gone out two times in the last two weeks. I think a lot of people are having cabin fever. I'm fairing ok, because I like staying home.

The irony is that a few months ago our appointed leader, Carrie Lam was trying to ram home an anti-mask law using emergency laws. But the high court struct it down. Which also pissed off our CCP friends north of the border. Which is ridiculous for many reasons but particularly as it was winter and she was being ignorant to the history of SARS.

I hope everyone stays healthy.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

I am presently in Seoul. I have been here for a conference. Pretty much everyone has a mask on in public but at the conference no-one. Its a weird feeling, when to mask or not to mask, if I drop it for a second do I get stuck down, I disinfect my hands but can I catch it 5 minutes after disinfecting? The only real protection is to become bubble boy. I must admit I do get worried here whenever I hear Chinese being spoken nearby. Paranoia could easily take over...

Stay safe and stay well guys. I think the masks might help so that you don’t touch your face with your hands. Eyes are another point of issue for transfer.