Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2020 NRL Draw

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    That's disgraceful. It's ok for people to enjoy their footy and I can forgive a lot. But when it's littering their loud conversations, just go home and watch it in your lounge room. Consider reporting them. I think there is an anonymous seat assist text number.

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. Brought my wife to the footy and had to hear a heap of that and I said something about it in firm but diplomatic terms. Thanks to the few people who come on here who backed me up.
    Yeh it’s sucks you pay a tonne of money to be a titanium member and if you are unlucky enough to have poorly behaved members around you then you are stuck. I’ll probably make a slight change to where I sit when the change seats window occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeh it’s sucks you pay a tonne of money to be a titanium member and if you are unlucky enough to have poorly behaved members around you then you are stuck. I’ll probably make a slight change to where I sit when the change seats window occurs.
    Members should know better. It's common sense and shouldn't need to be spelled out. But it has been...

Quote Originally Posted by Titans Members Code of Conduct
    The Gold Coast Titans believe that everyone has the right to enjoy all games and events in a safe and supportive environment. This extends to Members, supporters, players, volunteers, staff and opposition fans and players. Please ensure you are familiar with this code of conduct, as failure to comply can result in your Membership being cancelled.

• I will respect the importance and pride in the Gold Coast Titans brand and Club, and ensure all our actions as Titans supporters are commensurate of the Titans culture and brand.
    • I will passionately cheer on the Titans and acknowledge the efforts of the Titans players and staff – win, lose or draw.
    • I will display good sportsmanship in victory and defeat.
    • I will respect every person we encounter at Titans games and events regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, team, ethnic origin and beliefs.
    • I will respect all decisions made by the Club, even if I may disagree with them at times.
    • I will engage in friendly rivalry with opposition fans, but not taunt them or display bad sportsmanship.
    • I will respect and abide by the Conditions of Entry of our home ground and all Conditions of Entry that apply at grounds in which the Titans play away.
    • I will not react aggressively to any taunts, jibes or abuse by opposition supporters.
    • I will not engage in or encourage the use of any threat, abuse or violence of any opposition supporters, players, officials, media, mascots, venue staff, other spectators and the general public.
    • I will not behave in ways that may cause embarrassment to the Titans Club or inhibit others from enjoying the viewing of a rugby league game, whether at home or away.
    • I will not consume alcohol in excessive amounts which may impact on another’s enjoyment of the game (or a Club event) in a family-friendly environment.
    • I will work with the Titans Club and stadium security/staff to ensure that this Code of Conduct or any Conditions of Entry to the ground is followed and enforced at Titans home and away games, including at Titans functions.
    • I will not tolerate any breach of the Code of Conduct by Titans Members, their guests or those who attend Titans games and support the Club in enforcing the Code of Conduct and/or cancelling individual memberships.

The following behaviour will not be tolerated:

• Participation in any foul, abusive, offensive, racial or discriminatory language, harassment or actions.
    • Fighting or otherwise violent, abusive, threatening or profane behaviour of any kind.
    • Provoking or deliberately inciting others.
    • Excessive alcohol consumption.
    • Vandalism and other destruction of property.
    • Wearing or displaying obscene or discriminatory messages.
    • Any interference with the progress of the game, field invasions, or the throwing of any objects onto the field or towards others.
    • Any other major breaches of the Conditions of Entry that apply at Cbus Super Stadium or away grounds.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoas...e-of-Conduct#/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The first thing I looked for was two games against the Broncos and Cowboys. I still can't believe there was a year (or more) when this didn't happen.

When I look at the home draw, I see a lot of great games against well supporters opposition. When we return to being a winning football club, the crowds will come back.

PARRA
    BRONCOS
    WESTS TIGERS
    PANTHERS (MAGIC)
    WARRIORS
    BULLDOGS
    COWBOYS
    STORM
    DRAGONS
    SOUTHS
    RAIDERS
    MANLY

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Wow DH I’ve never seen that code of conduct before

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Wow DH I’ve never seen that code of conduct before
    I'm just wondering how current it is as it has a Ticketmaster reference at the bottom. Ticketmaster have nothing to do with the Titans these days and haven't for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I'm just wondering how current it is as it has a Ticketmaster reference at the bottom. Ticketmaster have nothing to do with the Titans these days and haven't for years.
    I got it from the Membership portal when renewing.

After clicking Membership on the main page. https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoasttitans/#/