Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Oh dear....

I didn't mean to step on any toes.

I hereby declare my support to, and agreeance with MT on this issue.

fmd/lol
    All good Meno. Support declared and accepted. It's just one thing that annoys me on forums that people don't either read posts above or just repeat stuff. Not aiming at you and I'm sure I've done it myself.
    It's been a long season. It'll be a longer off season for TFH.

Why only mention the Titans and not Manly and the Sharks too ... I know we have the James controversy but he invests in the others too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titans - Manly - Sharks = Three ..... :-)
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    All good Meno. Support declared and accepted. It's just one thing that annoys me on forums that people don't either read posts above or just repeat stuff. Not aiming at you and I'm sure I've done it myself.
    It's been a long season. It'll be a longer off season for TFH.
    It's happened to me quite a bit in the past. I've never really felt the need to raise the issue however.

I think what happens is that people read the article and just post their own views, straight from the hip, without going on to read other peoples reactions...which is great, if their views are all for the good of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    FMD and LOL. I find that unnecessarily aggressive and disrespectful.
    I’m not putting up with that.

Since when has that been acceptable in here.
    That’s just twitter/facebook stuff which if we go down that avenue would be a real shame.
    Cool.

See...I have always thought that constant negativity, putting the boot into other forum members...our own players...our club staff...and the club we claim to support itself was far closer to the social media troll like behaviour you see on twitter and facebook, than the odd FMD or LOL.

Would you agree?

First Grader

No one has crossed the line including me so we all need to chill

Thanks for all the level heads folks. We can follow this development in the media. And considering the person involved seems to have some outspoken views lately, all the more reason to. Everyone is entitled to justice and these matters are very messy and complicated. I'm sure the Titans will act in the best interests of the club. But I couldn't believe it when I checked my phone and saw that as top story on The Courier Mail...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

People who backflip lose more respect than those that hold onto their position and back their ****ty opinion (imo). Sign of poor character.

Good thing I'm not on the board, otherwise I'd withdraw whatever contracts we have with a loudmouth grub.

We had something similar last week with Supercars. Where a major team sponsor was threatening to pull the sponsorship if the Supercars officials didn't take his idea onboard of a controlled front end part and make it mandatory. It seems that some sponsors think they have a say in how things are played out these days.

Many sponsors are really cashed-up fans so they buy their involvement.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.