I thought I might as well start a thread on these points that do need addressing before kick off for 2020.

Firstly...let me point out that I agree, these are real issues. Some think the club...with all the changes that have been made will sort these problems (finally), and some aren't so sure.

One thing is certain. We ALL, as a Titans mad community, want these matters dealt with so we can give the 2020 season a real shake.

I'm not interested in arguments (healthy disagreements - yes!) or mud slinging. If we want the club to all pull in the one direction...then perhaps we can do that as well.

So, here we go...

1. The Taylor situation. Obviously, we don't know what will happen here, but what do you think should happen?

2. Leadership. On field leadership is so important. Not just a leader, but a leadership team. Who best displays the qualities needed? Toughness (mental and physical), calmness under pressure, the ability to see what's happening during a game and change game plans if they're not working to get the desired result.

3. Depth. How are we looking for depth? In all positions. Not just blokes that fill a hole...but blokes good enough to make a difference if/when called up. Do we have the quality on the books to get the job done?

4. Key positions. Not just the 1, 6, 7 and 9. I'll go further. To be a successful club in the NRL...you need a quality bench. Your coach needs to pick a better than solid 14, 15, 16 and 17. That will come down to depth, obviously...but I truly believe it to be a necessity for success, so...it needs to be addressed.

5. Salary cap management. How is the future looking? Should we (I believe we should) be concentrating on bringing in our young talent first and foremost...with the addition of the occasional established first grader (not a buy for buying's sake. I mean a top flight game changer. Nothing less.)...or if we demand instant success...should we hit the market hard, ASAP?

Discuss...