Default Two proud Titans to be remembered forever

The training field at the Titans High Performance Centre and games at Cbus Super Stadium won’t be the same in 2020 after two key figures sadly passed away in the past week.

Titans member and regular figure at training Robert ‘Bobby’ Anderson passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer and will be missed by many at the club.

Rain, hail or shine, Bobby was at Titans training sessions, supporting the playing group and generally lending a hand where he could.

Prop Jarrod Wallace was saddened when he heard the news.

“We have a lot of passionate and special members but Bobby was one of a kind,” he said.

“He wouldn’t miss a training session and he certainly wouldn’t miss a game.

“He was a great man who was always there for a chat and he gave as good as he got with all the boys.

“Bobby knew all the stats and never missed a milestone. I’ve got milestone pieces hanging in my house that Bobby made. He would print pictures, get plaques made and get it all framed up for us. All out of his own pocket.

“We’ll miss big Bobby and when we get back to training there will certainly be someone missing from our sessions.”

Last week the club also received the news that Foundation Member No.12 Mike Dunn from Master Carpet Floors had also passed away, surrounded by his family.

Dunn was original Foundation Palladium Member and extended a tremendous amount of gratitude towards the club over the years, dating back to the build of the Centre of Excellence at Robina. Just last year he donated product to fit out the club’s gym at the High Performance Centre.

Everyone at the club wishes to pass on their condolences to the family of both men during this difficult and sad time.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2019/...s-lose-battle/

Inactive User

Condolences to family and friends of both these gentlemen

Inactive User

I sadly need to add some news in here.

Anna Fairleigh the daughter of Chris Fairleigh who worked for years with our NYC team passed away this morning.
    Anna was also a Titans Fan who attended most if not all matches And was just a truly kind and special young lady. I had the pleasure of getting to know her.
    It’s so sad-she was a really good person.

My deepest condolences go out to the family and friends of Anna Fairleigh

My condolences to the families of those passed.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.