Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I know those seats but because nobody ever sits in them I wondered whether they were available to members?? So what you shared then is interesting.
    For my personal taste the padded seats are too far from the sideline anyway.
    A few years ago I was talking to the membership Dept at renewal time and they asked about my satisfaction with my membership. I just commented that it was a shame the higher up Titanium seats were not near the centre of the field. They then said that they were opening up some of the Sections the following year and that's when we moved. Just a personal preference but I prefer to be in a higher row as that's how I prefer to watch a game. Our very first seats at CBus were in Row 9 and that was far too low for me.

Junior

Hi guy what's the difference between the s31 and s29 section? We sit in the s31 section for years and now the price is $608 for a family of 4 compared to $488 for a family of 4 in s29 section same view but my s31 seats are $120 more?....

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    Hi guy what's the difference between the s31 and s29 section? We sit in the s31 section for years and now the price is $608 for a family of 4 compared to $488 for a family of 4 in s29 section same view but my s31 seats are $120 more?....
    I reckon there is zero difference between those sections other than price

S29 and S31 seem to be either side of the goalposts. So should be similar.

Take a look on this site for views from different sections. https://www.cbussuperstadium.com.au/...adium-map.aspx
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Just a personal preference but I prefer to be in a higher row as that's how I prefer to watch a game. Our very first seats at CBus were in Row 9 and that was far too low for me.
    I like to have some altitude too, sit around row 15+. I can then see the lines and player positioning better.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I like to have some altitude too, sit around row 15+. I can then see the lines and player positioning better.
    And when it rains (wind dependent) you get the first of the roof coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    You should look at sections 24-25 - same price as 31 and side on. Of course the sun would be a factor on day games. If that is a concern then, yeah, I'd take 29. Why it costs more for 31 doesn't appear logical.
    For my seats that were Western Titanium, they have now a category Titanium Premium and they want to charge me more. I'm not renewing at the same commitment anyway but we don't know how many games that covers (I assume one home game is given away for the magic round) and we don't know timeslots yet. As we are crap I assume we'll get a few Friday 6pm games which is an atmosphere dead zone as many can't get there at that time. At least we'll be safe from the Thursday night games.

Ring and ask if there is a cheaper section around the away players area seating. ? Just an idea. I’m not sure if there is but doesn’t hurt to ask.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Ring and ask if there is a cheaper section around the away players area seating. ? Just an idea. I’m not sure if there is but doesn’t hurt to ask.
    All the membership details are up on the Titans website. No need to call.

Just renewed my 2020 Memberships.

Inactive User

Yeah I’m in.....again. Need my head read.

Yeh I did mine today too.. if they play like this year next year I’ll be done..

Rep Player

Havent joined on again after cancelling it this year. Keen to see at the very least the offseason shake out and how serious we are as a club. I know Holbrook is absolutely hamstrung with the previous signings but lets see how fair dinkum we are. Most likely sign up as a social membership to show my faith in Holbrook and upgrade if we can start looking like a real club.

I'm in. One more year.....

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Havent joined on again after cancelling it this year. Keen to see at the very least the offseason shake out and how serious we are as a club. I know Holbrook is absolutely hamstrung with the previous signings but lets see how fair dinkum we are. Most likely sign up as a social membership to show my faith in Holbrook and upgrade if we can start looking like a real club.
    I'll be cutting right back to a 4 game membership after being Titanium since day 1. When I see a team that cares then I'll go back full time.
    Not hopeful though. Every day I pick up the paper and read about signings, re-signings and possible player movements, but us, nothing, except for the chance of losing Brimson and Arrow. We really are hopeless when it comes to signings and yet again if we get anyone it will be after pre season has started.