Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

No worries Bods, it sucks that the media will just make a story out of nothing like this, and many people will assume the worst without knowing the full story. It would’ve originally been made by AJ as a joke mainly intended for his friends, and everyone loved it. Hopefully this is the last we’ll hear about it

From these reports of the clubs/NRL struggling to survive without fans at the games etc, I hope the club doesn’t get bombarded with requests for refunds on memberships.. I can understand if your financially stressed etc, but I won’t be asking for mine back, It will be my way of showing support through thick and thin!

I agree Croc... Quickest way for our club to die is for them to be responsible for refunds. I doubt that they would be held to this.

On another note, if stadiums are closed to supporters than if Titans are paying overs at Cbus they should be looking to play their games elsewhere. Not sure where as you cannot keep supporters away from local venues. The obvious answer is the Sate Gov't owned Cbus reduces the rental of the stadium to....Hmm.......$0

Oh....I should keep up with the news... We could be playing somewhere else..

Seems Warriors are staying at Kingscliffe and playing out of Cbus for their home game this week. So double header at Cbus with no one to watch
    Last edited by shamus; 15-03-20 at 11:10 AM.

Inactive User

I advise the club to be very rich in detail with how they communicate to members about how much they need the money and then give each member a range of options.
    If they are fully transparent I’d suggest even battlers or people under stress who spend their entire entertainment budget on watching our extremely well paid blokes get beaten through poor effort every fortnight will cop it sweet for love of the club.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-03-20 at 11:19 AM.

All I can think is them doing is a magic round every week.. surely every team playing in one location at one stadium could save some costs over a weekend.. hopefully sponsors will stay on board as well with the clubs

Yes Broncos should play at CBus too triple header
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I won't be asking for a refund. I want to pay it forward so our club and game survives and can thrive.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I won’t ask for a refund. We are all in this thing together.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

For some a membership isn’t even petty cash.
    For others it’s their entire entertainment budget at the same time as being absolutely slammed right now by a huge downturn in their industry.
    So Im not judging what people do.

PS this doesn’t mean I’m asking for a refund if offered
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 16-03-20 at 07:23 AM.

I won't be asking either.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Everyone needs to support the game first & foremost & if that means paying big dollars for membership cards & a hat then I’m happy to do that to keep my Club alive
    #itaintweaktospeak

Me to... Trouble is I just upgraded my membership to Titanium. So paying big bucks x2 when I could have stayed in the Eastern stand. No matter.