Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    2nd row is meant to be the best tackler in the team, not the guy who is a turnstile.
    Different type of defence required when in tighter to the action. Also im not judging him yet on one poor game because he’s shown a bit in other games and the SL games I saw him playing 2nd row in.

Peats and Rein in the same starting side. That selection just does my head in.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Peats and Rein in the same starting side. That selection just does my head in.
    Yeah it’s terrible. Just putrid.

Dominique Loudon reporting that Tanah Boyd will start at halfback and Jacks to the bench

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Dominique Loudon reporting that Tanah Boyd will start at halfback and Jacks to the bench
    Why bench him cant we use another forward or something

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Why bench him cant we use another forward or something
    When Latu and Matthews are our only remaining options, I think I’d rather just go with Jacks.

Tanah seems like he's full of confidence and has the toughness that someone like ash and elgey lacked abit so hopefully he will go alright starting at 7

Inactive User

Any of you been chosen by the club to present a jumper tomorrow??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If any of us got chosen we should put the jumper on and run out. We wouldn't do any worse and would certainly have more passion.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    If any of us got chosen we should put the jumper on and run out. We wouldn't do any worse and would certainly have more passion.
    Very Good. Bravo MT.

i'm sure i said after his first game that Watkins looked small and not robust enough. took a couple of weeks, but seems the entire NRL community is in on it now. A bit like the stink on Elgey, he may find it hard to get past and make any inroads into a decent NRL career.

Good luck Tannah Boyd - not sure if he is up to it, but i definitely like the way he carries himself and you can tell he actually takes pride in his physique as a professional athlete.

Last one for the season is upon us lads. Finally this nightmare of a season will be over.

Hopefully the boys can finish with a bit of pride and love for the jersey (which they've lacked all season). Would be nice to go out with a win

Yeh bods, I got picked to give a jersey to a player, but don’t think I’d get far by putting it on and running haha, not the quickest haha

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Yeh bods, I got picked to give a jersey to a player, but don’t think I’d get far by putting it on and running haha, not the quickest haha
    Good stuff Croc. It would be an honour if you were allocated Mick Gordon.

Good stuff Croc. It would be an honour if you were allocated Mick Gordon.
    Yeh it would be mate.. not sure who I have.. at first I was told it was a debut player so I was trying to work out who, then got the email and it’s 1 of the 17 players.. still be cool to go down there, haven’t been into the sheds since before they started playing
    There and had an open day..