Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

This is horrible, Watkins effort was worse then cartys last year! He looks weak when he hits the line, can’t tackle! Bloody horrible signing.. all I’m watching it for now is to see Boyd play.. get him on will ya

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    We are noticeably weaker than every team we play and I read somewhere the other day that we are actually the slowest team in the competition too (based on pre season time trials). Add to this, many of our players seem to have very little natural skill as well (Ie. Peats, Watkins, Stone, Whitbread, Jacks). "Hard work" only gets you so far, we physically cannot compete against other teams.
    One of the main reasons why I liked Hurrell was because he'd carry our sets with a single run. Right now Mo is that guy. Wallace, our second rowers and our bench go nowhere. Adding to that, we're playing with halves who can't kick and a hooker who can't pass. Name a better duo.

Just watched the replay of Peachey handing it to the knights to score. That looked VERY suss. Zero effort and enthusiasm.

We've got absolutely no idea, but playing for 18 motnhs without any form of NRL level coaching will probably do that.

Last play, Pearce protecting Ponga, should have at least ran into Pearce and friggin' smashed him hard with the intention of him not coming back, and then taken the 2 points right in front from the obstruction. We have NFI how to win anymore.

edit**** Actually, we don't even know how to compete.

Well said titanstate hit the nail on the head especially with the halves that can’t kick and a hooker that can’t pass

My last game as an inaugural member next week. I was going to commit to a 4 game basic membership next year but can't see that happening now. This lot of players don't deserve 1 dollar of our money.

Wow Callum Watkins terrible

So again I ask, whose idea was it to sign Watkins?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    So again I ask, whose idea was it to sign Watkins?
    Didn’t Mal take the credit?

First Grader

Watkins get palmed off by an 18 year old kid. What a disgrace of a signing and send him back as he is pure garbage

Was Watkins trying to shake his hand before he scored his first try?
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by TitansState View Post
    One of the main reasons why I liked Hurrell was because he'd carry our sets with a single run. Right now Mo is that guy. Wallace, our second rowers and our bench go nowhere. Adding to that, we're playing with halves who can't kick and a hooker who can't pass. Name a better duo.
    Nailed it mate. Koni took a lot of crap from people on here but at least when we needed something he put his hand up for the carry. Outside of Mo and Arrow we just don't go forward.

We are looking at only 4 wins for the whole season. What a horrible year. Need to boot 90% of the players.
    Psmitty

Brimson comes on after 50 minutes....hahahahaha

Inactive User

Craig Hodges as predicted by a few of us throwing Boyd into a no win situation for his debut
    Brennan Hodges and Burt are a disgrace for what they’ve done to us